Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Conquest » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 24, 12 at 10:34amDragoon

Naturally! So we can find out which of our fellow members are pumped for this game.

I'm Dragoon, been a fan of the Pokémon Franchise since Yellow and although I haven't been a fan of most of the spin-offs I am really looking forward to this game.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 26, 12 at 7:32am

Hi and my name is AlphaBolt that came from big-time ARCEUS!

Jul 09, 12 at 8:01pm

quote Chaos Team
I've played pokemon since the days of R/B/Y
I would never have guessed you were playing Red/Blue when you were three years old...

Considering that G/S' NA release was in 2000, I would very much like to know more about 'the days of R/B/Y'!

Jul 07, 12 at 11:03am

Hey guys, bought the game today and played it non-stop for 5 hours . I hazard a guess that most of you know me, so I won't need a long introduction .

Feb 25, 12 at 9:17pm
Chaos Team

Oh yeah, I meant to do this but forgot.....

But hi! Chaos Team here. Most people throughout the Pokemon forums know me, but if you don't, I'm always here to chat.
I've played pokemon since the days of R/B/Y and am very excited for this game, especially since it reminds me of the Mystery Dungeon games, in a way.

See you guys around!

Feb 23, 12 at 10:23am

It's me, Xigbar. A lot of you may know me or sorta know me but.. yeah. Can't wait to play this game since it's different than all current Pokemon games and.. yea. I'm a pretty fun guy so I'll have fun talking.

Feb 16, 12 at 9:19pm

I be Razehell.
I know most of you, so I don't think that further introductions are necessary.

Gardevoir has all but been confirmed for this game in the last demo video, so I'm all over this shit.

Feb 15, 12 at 11:09pm
Blood Wolf

Blood Wolf here, usually shortened to BW! Been a huge Pokemon fan ever since I got my hands on a Sapphire version and really looking forward for this game!

Feb 15, 12 at 9:14am

Ohai, I'm Kubrick, a Pokémon fan. I'm looking forward to the game, since it seems very very interesting. ^^ Can't wait to see who comes to the forum, and see who becomes my friend. x3 Can't wait 'til it's out.

Feb 08, 12 at 1:22am

MegaBassMan here. Been playing Pogeymanz since '00.

This game suits my tastes perfectly. I don't think I have ever fallen in love with Pokemon up until now.

Feb 04, 12 at 10:31am

For those who haven't met me (on Neo...), Crobott checking in!
Pumped to jump into this one, perhaps trying my hand on making a walkthrough (if I get my hands on it early enough).
I've visited the webpage numerous times to tease myself already. I do say the appeal seems a little more mature, providing me with sanctity at the ripe old age of 30 (though I still love all my Pokemon games with a passion).
I vaguely remember Nobunaga's Ambition as one of the many RPG's in a 250 in 1 NES cartridge I had when I was real young (maybe 10 or 12 years old)... and I honestly don't remember much of it. Might bring back a spark whence I get into it!

Jammed... I feel a classic in the making here. Nintendo is always there to keep me an avid fan! I've always been a Nintendo guy!