Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » God of War III » Rumor: God of War IV, Syphon Filter 4 to be unveiled next month. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 20, 12 at 5:54pm
Dantess26

I find it very difficult to believe the game will revolve around Kratos, let alone about his Brother too.

Am I the only one that would like to see a completely different mythology? I'm dubious about Roman myth- it is basically the same as Greek with alternate names (Mars replaces Ares, Venus replaces Aphrodite etc). I'd like to see Norse mythology- fertile ground so to speak.

Norse has everything the God of War series needs- giant serpents, wolfen beasts, huge, bloody battles (Ragnarok anyone?) and a certain thunder god...

Feb 17, 12 at 10:30pm
Swampert X

in one word: sweet...

Jan 23, 12 at 6:34pm
Dantess26

"Long-rumored sequels God of War IV and Syphon Filter 4 will be officially unveiled next month, according to U.K. gaming magazine PLAY

The publication claims that in addition to the reveal, both titles will be confirmed for a holiday 2012 launch.

This isn’t the first we’ve heard on either game, with God of War IV having previously been rumored for a September 2012 launch, while Syphon Filter 4 was originally pegged for an E3 2011 reveal.

However, PLAY claims that the new Syphon Filter isn’t being worked on at Sony Bend as previously thought, but instead at SCE Studio London.

God of War IV will supposedly include some form of online play, with recent reports suggesting a co-op mode featuring Kratos and his brother."

Source.