Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » AA12 and PM9- Should I try to use these? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Jan 21, 12 at 9:08amblackomega34

I do not know what the problem is with me and these two weapons, I heard good feedback about the AA12 and saw that the PM9 had the same stats as the PP90 but with higher ROF. I gave these weapons a try and I was shocked... My two games with them- AA12- 2-13 on seatown
PM9- 3-24 on seatown (note that those three kills were with semtex)
For each gun I emptied my mag on a camper on a table in a corner of a building and all I got was hitmarkers (I was using steady aim and was aiming straight at him).

I am the type to go working on horrible weapons (M16 over anything)and
I was thinking, was there a sort of catch on using these weapons or are they just unusable pieces of garbage?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 28, 13 at 3:09pm
Unwilling to Identif

I haven't tried these in multiplayer because I don't have an Xbox, only a laggy computer,and awful internet ( dial up), but this combo in the Modern Warfare 3: Level "Stronghold" annihilates everything. I get both from the Security Room and I just go throughout the level killing everything I see and I finish the level incredibly easily. If I ever move into a good internet zone I'll try it and get back on, but, from what I have experienced in the Campaign, this combo is incredible.

Aug 20, 12 at 10:14pm
joe p 123

quote KR_1250
If you want a REAL challenge try the PM-9 primary with an AA-12 secondary. Not that i do that, never in a million years LOL.

quote Ajax
It amuses me when people talk about how effective a gun is in hardcore.

I can spit marshmellows at people and it'll be effective in hardcore.
I lol'd so hard....

Aug 19, 12 at 9:47pm
Ajax

It amuses me when people talk about how effective a gun is in hardcore.

I can spit marshmellows at people and it'll be effective in hardcore.

Aug 19, 12 at 4:32pm
DarkBlade725

The AA-12 was a catwalk for me to get gold. I always use it in Seatown seems easier to use it in that map also got my first shotgun MOAB with it. The striker is still pretty good post patch almost lvl 31 with it

Aug 19, 12 at 12:03pm
CheatMaster101

PM-9 is a great gun from experience. I found it to be a great sniper when used with the HAMR scope and Rapid Fire (although I only play HC Dom.).I you're playing the Core modes, PM-9 is almost certainly going to be drowned by all o' the Strikers, ACRs, and L118As out there. As for the AA-12, I've tried it in a "joint" class with PM-9 & AA-12 in a few matches, and it's great - However it suffers in Core.

Aug 18, 12 at 10:45am
Yogurt

OP, sure try them, they can be quite a lot of fun once you unlock attatchments/proficiencies for them, although that's the same for any gun, really. There are better guns, obviously, but try them, why not? Unless you care about K/D.

Aug 17, 12 at 9:37pm
Jonny boy

I absolutely love the pm-9! My favorite is still by far the mp-7 with kick and rapid fire. But if you know how to be fast and accurate with it you can really tear it up in ffa's and close range tdm's

Apr 02, 12 at 8:46am
neji 9889

quote theQman
neji 9889 I'm reporting you for hacking because you obviously have to be either mentally *bleep*ed or a hacker to get the AssAss-12 gold.
no, im just xcal status. the asian-ness runs in our blood

Apr 02, 12 at 8:42am
Whelan

I was actually trying out the PM-9 yesterday. It's a piece of shit, but I have k/d of 4.33 so it must be OP.

Apr 02, 12 at 8:37am
HadesTheWarGod

quote Ajax
quote Kersallus
I was looking up a video to show my cousin of how good the pm9 is in this game, and happened across this thread. Sorry if I'm necro-ing or anything.

PM-9 with rapid fire has the highest dps out of any weapon in the game. (1605 rpm) I've played with it for 4 prestige's straight, and its been an absolute blessing. Granted, it's no ACR or MP7, but it is a vicious laser gun at any range under medium.
I definitely admit it's an acquired taste, I guess.
So it's a vicious laser gun at hugging distance?

The knife has better range with it's lunge than the PM-9 does.

LOL yes you cannot argue......maybe lol