Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Mario Kart 7 » Mario kart 7 vs mario kart wii » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Jan 19, 12 at 6:16am

which game do you like better?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 21, 12 at 2:53am
sfree36

quote witch_king
I like MK Wii better because of the bikes, but I like the tracks better in MK 7.
Yeah that makes sense. The new tracks are awesome. It looks like a lot of work was put into some of them. Melody motorway is one of my favourites.

Feb 17, 12 at 2:06am
Thrawn

I like MK Wii better because of the bikes, but I like the tracks better in MK 7.

Feb 13, 12 at 4:33am
Kokoro

To learn about the Maku Wuhu glitch, see this thread.

Feb 13, 12 at 3:44am
sfree36

I prefer Mario Kart 7. Some of the new tracks are amazing and I love gliding. I've never heard of the wuhu glitch though. What is that.

Feb 11, 12 at 10:57pm
dbzmaster

There's apparently a ton of talk about windows 7 already. http://windowsteamblog.com/windows/archive/b/windowsvista/archive/2008/10/14/why-7.aspx. Actually pretty interesting...

quote Bowser's_Cookies|message:32674977
Is it just me, or do the CPU's have Fire Flowers for longer? It seems whenever someone gets a Fire Flower, they throw fireballs forever, yet if i get it, it's only lasts like 7 seconds. Or does this depend on how much you press the item button?

MKW and MK7 are both great games; i probably couldn't choose which one is better.

I do really miss the lack of MKDD tracks, though. The Dino track is one of my favourites in MK7.
They should of dropped N64 Luigi Raceway and brought back DD's luigi circuit. Or up the amount of retro cups to the amount of older MKs.

Fire flower lasts a decent amount, or until you use all of the charges. I'm not sure exactly how much charges there are, though.

Feb 11, 12 at 5:50am
Kokoro

Well, technically, there's more than seven Mario Kart games too. There's those two Arcade games.

Feb 10, 12 at 5:20pm
demoncatjuston

-technically- there are more than 7 OS for windows.

I'm just giving you a hard time. :P

Feb 10, 12 at 6:48am
Kokoro

quote demoncatjuston
you're right. 98 99 and 2000 are not numbers.
Actually, what I meant was that Windows 7 is the first numbered Windows, as in the number represents that it's the seventh Windows, just like how this game is the seventh Mario Kart game. Now you see my point?

Feb 09, 12 at 8:18pm
Bowser's_Cookies

Is it just me, or do the CPU's have Fire Flowers for longer? It seems whenever someone gets a Fire Flower, they throw fireballs forever, yet if i get it, it's only lasts like 7 seconds. Or does this depend on how much you press the item button?

MKW and MK7 are both great games; i probably couldn't choose which one is better.

I do really miss the lack of MKDD tracks, though. The Dino track is one of my favourites in MK7.

Feb 09, 12 at 6:18am
demoncatjuston

you're right. 98 99 and 2000 are not numbers.