Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Legend of Dragoon » [Off Topic] General Discussion II - Forum Revival Achieved! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 19, 12 at 12:42amLOD-squa

Welcome welcome. We have successfully revived this forum. Let's keep our GD nice and neat. <3

Last Post:

I have also seemed to notice that Both Shana/Miranda are more prone to getting attacked by enemies. Or it could be me going crazy.

Go for it we can discuss our teams and such. We could compare our ideas and discuss things we should do or shouldn't do.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 01, 14 at 7:42pm
trishas1law

Am I the only one who would love to see this game refurbished with modern graphics? I really want to see the game the way the producers wanted to make.

Dec 24, 13 at 9:50am
Rondo

Woot. And I finally got Ultimate Wargod. I was really lucky. Got the numbers 1144 and my first try I got all the numbers wrong lol so there was only one other possibility. Haha, maybe because it's not an item, it's an armory.

I've been getting really lucky this playthrough! I got the Dragon Shield too from the Divine Dragon. Wasn't even trying to get it. Woop

Actually my goal for this playthrough is to get a save data where I haven't beaten Faust.

Dec 22, 13 at 7:56pm
Madness_Hero

I've never even heard of that item so definitely good work getting it!
I also could never get the ultimate wargod but I'll probably give it a shot next time a play through it.

Dec 21, 13 at 6:40pm
pika25

quote Rondo
Btw, I got a Magical Hat from the Boogies. Is that rare?
Yes. Congratulations on getting it. That drop can take hours to get, and only 4 Magician Bogey exists in the game.

Well, at least you'll train your Additions/SP gain while you're at it. But if it's too much time, move on. You already got the hat, which is hell of a lot more worth it. Highest Magic boost you can get early in the game and more SP to use while in Dragoon.

Dec 21, 13 at 11:38am
Rondo

This is really pissing me off. I got two of the items before with just two tries, and now it's been at least ten tries trying to get this Ultimate Wargod....

Dec 21, 13 at 11:27am
Rondo

That would only be possible if I train like 10 Levels ahead for every boss and that might not even be enough for Lenus. -_______-

I decided to do a normal run through, I need a save data where I got all the stardust and haven't beaten Faust anyways.

At Phantom Ship atm trying to get Ultimate Wargod.

Btw, I got a Magical Hat from the Boogies. Is that rare?

Dec 20, 13 at 11:43am
Madness_Hero

If you wanna go hardcore do something like a no healing item run! And you can only use everyone's first addition.

Dec 18, 13 at 4:11pm
pika25

Just play it as you normally would and enjoy it.

Dec 17, 13 at 10:16am
Rondo

Guys, I might want to go through another playthrough during christmas break. Is there anything fun I could do? Serious speed runs will only frustrate me though.

Mar 16, 13 at 10:00am
abbisonny

That's right!! LOD-squa needs to get on that!