Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns » what are Cam's marriage reqirments? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato

hideOriginal Post

Jan 18, 12 at 11:37pmDeomengirl

he has all the flowers. do I need somethingto get married? im only in my spring 2 year also do you guys know how to catch beatles and where are small Loach fish that would be great

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 29, 12 at 7:25pm
dragonmaureen

I've done all of that but even if I give him the feather when it's not raining and it's the only gift I give him all day, he doesn't accept it. Help please!

Oct 30, 12 at 1:33pm
HarvestMoonFan2000

You need him to have at 60000 FP
And you have to have the big bed. To get the big bed you need to make freinds with eileen and you have to be at request level 3 then she will post a request on the message board.
And it has to be year 2 or later.
And you have to give him the blue feather.
And you have to have howard and laney up to a certain amount of flowers.

Apr 30, 12 at 1:38pm
Keera

This page tells everything that you need to know about Cam, and this page tells you everything you need to do to get married

Mar 17, 12 at 6:56pm
RandomTwigs

To catch the beetles you press L to walk at normal speed and then walk up to the tree FROM THE SIDE of the tree. If you did it directly from the side of the tree, the beetle should stay there. Press A and you'll catch the beetle. Hope this helped

Feb 29, 12 at 12:19am
Milo

u have to be a little farther away form the tree and then jump and press A to get beetles.u get small loach fish by hand fishing in the summer and fall 6am to 8pm. ^-^ hope this helped.

Feb 29, 12 at 12:16am
Milo

You need to have 4 flowers (30,000 FP) with Howard and Laney before you can marry Cam. ^-^

Feb 27, 12 at 11:39pm
sozecat

You need the big bed too

Feb 17, 12 at 5:00am
Asyilem

Do you have a blue feather? What about proper house upgrades?

Jan 18, 12 at 11:37pm
Deomengirl

he has all the flowers. do I need somethingto get married? im only in my spring 2 year also do you guys know how to catch beatles and where are small Loach fish that would be great