Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions » Up for a contest? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 22, 12 at 7:26am
Quetzalcoatl

Hi friend and welcome to the forum! There are plenty of people that are willing to participate such as Epoch and myself . There are more but we just need to notify them after things are settled. Feel free to make an account and bring more along the way. I'll make sure to keep things neat in the forum and have it work out great for everyone. If you need anything feel free to contact me since I'm currently the section mod . Hope you check back on us and if you made up your mind then we can get things started.

I've been playing this game on and on ever since purchase. If there is one thing I brag about is that I have an almost complete Onion Knight party ^___^.

Jan 15, 12 at 8:57pm
Anyone still here

Id like to do different challenges.

- Ramza only challenge
- No random battle challenge
- .... any others you can think of

Challenges will be judged on total game time, possibly other criteria. This is just a preliminary thread on it to see interest. Will create an account and make an official thread if I can get some people. I will also post on some of the other forums and get a bunch of us together on one forum... maybe this one, and then do it big... should be fun.

Would like to start it in a few weeks. Feel free to add to this or simply say you would be interested. Check back every once in awhile to see how its coming along. The more interest I have the more work I will put into gathering players and brainstorming clever challenges and criteria to judge challenges. Thats all for now.