Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 14, 12 at 9:22pmThe Player 75

Welcome to the modern warfare 3 wii forum. I hope you all have a great time here.This thread is for the introduction of members new and old. A few simple things to do:

Neo Name:
In-Game Name:
Allie Code:
Timezone:
(optional) introduction of yourself:

Notifications:

Just post this here and see you on the battlefield!

List of members:

Kholdstare
IGN: [VII]Kholdstare
Allie code: ?????????
Time zone: Western USA

Rakan
IGN: JDRakan
Allie code: 0836-4624-5838
Timezone: Eastern USA

The Player 75
IGN:+Player
Allie code: 4178-0707-0153
Timezone: Western USA

Rifleman
IGN: [AFU] Delta Marine
Allie code: 3403-6358-5852
Time zone: Eastern USA

Rune Ripper could you sticky this?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 04, 12 at 12:28pm
The Player 75

Rifleman I'll add you today

Apr 04, 12 at 12:03pm
Rifleman

Well, anyone that remembers me from the Black Ops forum, I'm back!

Rifleman
IGN: [AFU] Delta Marine
Allie code: 3403-6358-5852
Time zone: Eastern USA

Feb 15, 12 at 4:22am
acewardog

is WarMachineBO still in the wii forum. Or somethin

Feb 14, 12 at 2:14pm
acewardog

quote The Player 75
Sorry acewardog
This is wii FC only.
Try the ps3/xbox forum. They have lots of members

Ik
Thnx

Feb 14, 12 at 6:04am
The Player 75

Sorry acewardog
This is wii FC only.
Try the ps3/xbox forum. They have lots of members

Feb 14, 12 at 4:42am
acewardog

Psn: nuke4ps3

Jan 16, 12 at 8:48pm
The Player 75

I'll keep introductions out of the first post. Too big.

Kholdstare
Rakan

Jan 15, 12 at 6:28am
Rakan

Lol @ meatshields. Look forward to playin with you I'm in need of one of those to ....also need to get use to TDM I'm getting to accustomed to FFA's.

Edit: Just noticed the whole introduction thing that I neglected so I'll go ahead and do it.

I've hovered around forums since MWR but been into online FPS's since about 2005 (started with Socom if you could consider that an FPS since it's more of a third person shooter). Thanks to the past experience I've been able to adjust to these games quite quickly mostly as a run and gunner.

I spend alot of time in Free for all's since I like going for what moves rather then being team friendly but I have been getting use to Team Deathmatch's lately. I'm usually extremely close combat and suck at long range battling so I'm an easy target for snipers if I'm not running through alleys or narrow areas(unless I get caught up against a quickscoper). Other then that I'm an easygoing guy and usually get along with most people. I look forward to teaming up whenever I'm within an internet connection.

Jan 15, 12 at 4:41am
Kholdstare

Neo name: Kholdstare
IGN: [VII]Kholdstare
FC: I'll edit this in here later.
Time zone: Western USA

I'm an all around player who uses any kind of gun, but uses only a certain few on certain maps. I only snipe on bakaara or Bootleg, and when I do, you'll be seeing the name [VII]Kholdstare popping up, followed by a barret 50.cal and someone else's name, repeatedly.

Feel free to send me an ally request and I'll most likely accept,as I could use some meatshields back-up.

also I'm a tad bit competitive, so you'll most likely be seeing me go around 30-4 ish against clans. I also don't like fmg9 spammers, and will most likely fight back with another nooby method/tactic, though noobtubers I dont mind since I know there's a challenge for them.

Hit me up, you wont regret it. (only person who has so far is The player 75 but that's ok )

Jan 14, 12 at 9:34pm
Rakan

Ahh I edited previous post then.
And you just added time zone so Eastern US for me