Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft » BeeCraft! - [Possible changes, details on Page 6] » Post Reply

Note to Guests:

You are NOT allowed to advertise Minecraft servers, texture packs, videos, or anything else in this forum! Read the full forums rules HERE! For advertising servers please see this forum. Thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Party Bomb Cow Tipper Explosive Diamond Emerald Ender Eye Ender Pearl Lurker Archer Miner No-Brainer

hideOriginal Post

Jan 14, 12 at 8:21pmRemorse

Hello, and welcome to Beecraft!

Beecraft is a survival server run by myself (RemorsefulKitten), casmid, and Gothic (LSavesTheWorld). The server is currently using a whitelist, so to gain access, you will have to first post your username in the thread. If you have any issues with the server, please contact me, and I will try to resolve things as best I can.

Rules-
-No griefing
-Don't ask for higher ranks- this will basically guarantee that you never receive said rank
-Please don't build in an area if you know it will interfere with someone else's work
-Be respectful to all other members of the server
-No homophobia/racism etc.
-No PVP, unless both parties are okay with it
-Have fun. This is not an option. Having fun is optional!

Staff-
casmid- [Owner]
RemorsefulKitten-[Owner]
LSavesTheWorld- [Owner]

Contacting us-
If you require the assistance of a staff member, I (Remorse) am generally going to be the one to come to, as I am the only one with access to the configuration files of the server, and I know the most about the commands. LSavesTheWorld is also good to go to, for basic server problems that don't require access to the files, or to quickly relay a message to me if necessary. Casmid is the youngest and knows the least about commands, but she is always willing to tell me what requests people have, if I'm not around to help immediately.
Or, you can disregard everything I just said and just PM me! That works too.

Plugins-
Essentials- Adds many important commands and other misc. stuff
LWC- Allows for protections on chests, doors, etc.
PermissionsBukkit- Permissions plugin, used to manage ranks
Simple Prefix- Used for tags that list the rank of each player
Voxelport- Allows for designated areas to serve as automatic warps
Voxelsniper- Terraforming tool for a select few staff members to edit land with
WorldEdit- Terraform/area editing tool for staff to use to quickly edit large areas
WorldGuard- Allows for protections to be made on certain areas

Server IP- 94.23.225.27:25584

Various Screenshots!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 03, 12 at 1:16pm
GreenSamus8888

geez, its just a joke :/

May 31, 12 at 1:31pm
Cheeseman

GreenSamus8888 this server is dead, so I see no reason to bump it. The reason there is no activity here is that there is no longer anything to talk about. 

May 29, 12 at 2:48pm
bionicle1995

quote GreenSamus8888
akward forum silence...
There was really o need to bump this thread because of "Awkward silence". In any forum threads eventuaqlly die off and sink, its natural. Dont bump them up again, and DEFINATLY dont do it without at least adding to the discussion.

May 29, 12 at 2:39pm
GreenSamus8888

akward forum silence...

Apr 25, 12 at 3:53pm
ShinyBibarel

I would be up for the job, and let the legacy continue on.

Apr 25, 12 at 3:36pm
Dreamare

quote Zoroark
quote Dreamare
quote Zoroark
I'll happily take over if someone wants to help me learn how to run it. As soon as I get my job.
Well, if you decide to go with a host, which you really should do, quite a few offer instant setup, if you can't figure it out yourself.
I'd probably do something like that, but I mean plug-ins and server maintenance and such. I'd be more than happy to help run it once it's up, and pay for hosting.
Ah, well with plugins, you can always Google that, there are quite a few guides out there, if you can't understand all the technical jargon stuff for it right away. Also, if the host offers, MySQL, get it, because MySQL can be used for maintaining bans and such, which is VERY important with Bukkit, as well if you decide to get something like Hawkeye or LogBlock.

Apr 25, 12 at 3:32pm
Zoroark

quote Dreamare
quote Zoroark
I'll happily take over if someone wants to help me learn how to run it. As soon as I get my job.
Well, if you decide to go with a host, which you really should do, quite a few offer instant setup, if you can't figure it out yourself.
I'd probably do something like that, but I mean plug-ins and server maintenance and such. I'd be more than happy to help run it once it's up, and pay for hosting.

Apr 25, 12 at 3:30pm
Dreamare

quote Zoroark

Apr 25, 12 at 2:32pm
Zoroark

Apr 25, 12 at 1:26pm
GreenSamus8888

part of me died when i read that D: (not whats directly above me but at the top of the page)