Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » Episode Discussion - Baby Cakes (Spoilers) » Post Reply

Toggle Pony Sprites: ON | OFF

Toggle Ponytars: ON | OFF

Note to Guests: Welcome! Have you taken a second to read the forum Guidelines first yet? Please do so!Announcement: The Guidelines have been updated for clarification as to what is and isn't acceptable, particularly in regards to pictures and video.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 14, 12 at 3:33pmhiigaran

ill just say it now...mediocre ep. the first half was repetitive, overall boring, no derpy (what?). one of the lower ranked episodes IMO. i was expecting a lot more from a pinkie ep.

looks like pony genetics was explained a bit here...fanon would have been destroyed

what else? well, i think this show implies scootaloo is flying defective. (NB ) - or afraid of heights

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 09, 12 at 7:58am
Chekkaa

Ah, thanks.

Feb 09, 12 at 7:34am
Bread Effect

Chekkaa - Haha, actually Sonic Flash has been doing all of the cutie marks in this forum. He ended up making his own thread just for the amount of requests everyone was sending him. Thread is riiighhtt heeeerreee.

Feb 09, 12 at 7:29am
Chekkaa

*gasp* Everyone has pony backgrounds! :o

NB, Bread Effect, I demand that this one be mine!

That is, um, you know, if it's all right with you.

Feb 09, 12 at 12:32am
Liege

quote Chekkaa
Am I the only one who actually liked the episode?
I liked it too.

Jan 22, 12 at 6:41pm
kingy

I'm pretty much certain the baby unicorn in the episode was able to fly because of magic. Twilight and Rarity use their magic to lift stuff up all the time!

Jan 22, 12 at 1:06pm
Chekkaa

Am I the only one who actually liked the episode?

Also, am I the only one who is surprised by unicorns apparently being able to fly? Why couldn't Twilight/Rarity/others have used this earlier?

Jan 22, 12 at 12:34pm
hiigaran

Jan 21, 12 at 1:53am
Shadow of Death

I'd watch em for Fluttershy <3

Considering how nice she is, I'm sure any number of ponies in Ponyville would pet-sit for her from time to time. She's just a sweetie pie <3

Jan 20, 12 at 6:33pm
kingy

Realistically, I'd imagine.

Jan 20, 12 at 5:50pm
Liege

I wonder if Fluttershy gets anybody to look after her animals when she's away. Think about it: she goes to Canterlot for a day to participate in the Hearth's Warming Eve pageant and goes to the Grand Galloping Gala. Presumably she doesn't get home until the following day given the late hour at which these events ended. She practically has a farm for a yard and a zoo in her house. Leaving them both unattended for a whole day could be disastrous.

Pet sitting. I could handle that.