Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Hitman Absolution » Purist Mode! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 11, 12 at 8:56pmCraigy Boy

If any of you haven't heard..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJEmd0ZjP-o&feature=channel_video_title

In this video they tell you that their is a 'Purist' mode which makes all HUD elements disappear!

No map, no bullets and no Sixth Sense.

This is what Hitman has needed since the first one. I feel like playing Purist mode from the start, think how long it would take to complete each mission!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 21, 12 at 7:41am
TheButcher99999

quote Smell The Chiken
quote Craigy Boy
quote TheButcher99999
What the *bleep*? Why not? The main map was the most useful thing in the bloody game.
Yeah it's gone. To be more... I don't, something.
Realistic? The satellite map they had, where every living and dead person could be found, seemed pretty darn high-tech. Maybe now all we have is the map we get before the mission, which I think I can get around.
On higher difficulties the people are not on the map, the map is useful for, you know, getting around, having points of interest highlighted and stuff like that.

Feb 21, 12 at 1:41am
Selvaraj

Purist mode is very good to use but I am up close player and I do not require this in anyway. Other than this, I am also having plenty of HUD free practice through the Halo games and that is the reason that it is less of issues. For more information visit :

Feb 08, 12 at 1:33am
Craigy Boy

quote Smell The Chiken
quote Craigy Boy
quote TheButcher99999
What the *bleep*? Why not? The main map was the most useful thing in the bloody game.
Realistic? The satellite map they had, where every living and dead person could be found, seemed pretty darn high-tech. Maybe now all we have is the map we get before the mission, which I think I can get around.
Don't get me wrong, I love the new map system. From what i can tell it looks like it's going to a lot harder without the use of a magic map which like you said, shows where all living and dead people could be found.

A lot of people on Youtube seem to be hating on it. I don't know why. People can't seem to handle change.

Feb 08, 12 at 1:11am
Smell The Chiken

quote Craigy Boy
quote TheButcher99999

Feb 07, 12 at 6:24pm
Craigy Boy

quote TheButcher99999

Feb 05, 12 at 4:54pm
TheButcher99999

Feb 05, 12 at 4:46pm
Craigy Boy

quote TheButcher99999
By map, do they mean the actually map you can bring up in game, or did they have a minimap on the HUD?
Well there is no main map like the older Hitmans so I'm assuming it's the mini-map.

Feb 03, 12 at 6:50pm
TheButcher99999

By map, do they mean the actually map you can bring up in game, or did they have a minimap on the HUD?

Jan 15, 12 at 6:30pm
Smell The Chiken

It will be definitely fun and challenging, but this is something I don't see myself doing for a while. Not that I don't like it, it's just that I feel I won't be able to make it past the first level with Purist Mode on.

Jan 15, 12 at 1:31am
Arexiou

I've been waiting for this so long! This is how HITMAN was
suppose to be played!