Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed Revelations » Sage Achievement/Trophy Glitch » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome, fellow Assassin, why not join our creed while you're here?New to the forum? Why not introduce yourself to fellow Assassins?
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Jan 11, 12 at 9:39am

Ok, so...WHAT THE *bleep*ING *bleep*, MAN. So the ONLY achievement I got left is the Sage one and I've already got every single book in the entire game. Hell, for all intents and purposes I've got 100% in the entire game. Though I've read that apparently thanks to the latest update to the game, it is impossible to gain that achievement/trophy regardless of getting all books. So, who's been plagued by this?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 21, 14 at 10:29am
Michael Laureano

Ive been playing Assassins creed black flag on ps4 and am a good way into the game. I played the mission The man they called sage. completed the optional objective of using your pistol in combat and didnt complete the other optional objective of tackling the sage from above but still completed the mission. now when I try to redo the mission to get 100% sync the game wont register that Ive done it or it keeps saying Ive killed the sage even with bare knuckles shown and used.

Sep 04, 12 at 9:36pm
stevenmmccrae

Thanks for the info on the cappadocia books now i can get the achievement

Feb 04, 12 at 12:06am
Dragoon

Merged "Sage trophy glitch?" with the already existing "Sage Achievement Glitch" thread and renamed the thread appropriately.

As you were. kaijudo

I'll also sticky the thread in the mean while for it to get some attention for those also experiencing this problem with their games.

Feb 03, 12 at 11:59pm
kaijudo

quote Agent Mo
I'm not really sure how you could delete the patch data by itself (isn't it listed together with the actual game data?)
I have two listings- 'game data' and 'update data', with the latter being labelled 'Version 1.02'.

Feb 03, 12 at 11:10pm
Agent Mo

I'm not really sure how you could delete the patch data by itself (isn't it listed together with the actual game data?)

Feb 03, 12 at 11:09pm
kaijudo

quote Agent Mo
I'd say delete the patch first, just to be on the safe side.
Thanks! I'll do that.

One more thing that I have yet to find a definitive answer for. Should I err on the side of caution and delete/reinstall the game data, or just delete the patch data on its own? I've heard people recommend both, but have no idea what difference it makes.

Feb 03, 12 at 10:48pm
Agent Mo

I'd say delete the patch first, just to be on the safe side.

Feb 03, 12 at 10:40pm
kaijudo

I've read a lot about a glitch that is currently preventing people from getting the 'Sage' trophy (something to do with update 1.0.2).

The thing is, PS3Trophies says that this update affects two trophies, the other being one that I somehow managed to obtain even after doing the update. So I'm starting to suspect my game may not be affected, since I began my save file after the update was released.

I have yet to actually buy all the books though, so should I go ahead and buy the books to get the trophy straight away, or delete the update/game data first before doing so?

Jan 22, 12 at 2:53am
iamawesomezero

I'll have to remember to look into this when i eventually go for the plat.

Jan 20, 12 at 5:18pm
HunterKiller666

Med Defense really is the money maker in this game. After I captured all the cities money was no longer an issue. I bought everything available at that point before going to Cappadocia and bought all the books once I got there without even looking at the prices. The Sage trophy took almost a minute to pop though, which scared the shit out of me.