Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PlayStation Vita » Monster Hunter Portable 3rd to get a U.S. release,finally,on the PSVITA!? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 10, 12 at 9:13pmWakaman

quote Gamezone
Monster Hunter Portable 3 for the PSVita is listed for U.S. release along with already announced titles for Japan, but unannounced for U.S. localization,Final Fantasy X and Lord of Apocalypse.
Found by a user on NeoGaf, the retail pamphlet is supposedly a part of a retail brochure Sony is giving retailers to detail the PlayStation Vita and obviously upcoming games for the U.S.
Source

Man this better not be an loljoke because I've waited long enough for a U.S. release.Shitstorm will happen on my part if it isn't true.

Pacman EDIT:a tweet
Discuss

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 17, 13 at 12:42pm
DeathconJ

quote Agent Mo
I hardly know anything about Monster Hunter other than it's a major hit in Japan......is it an RPG?
It's an action adventure game with aspects that rpg games have like character creation and editing and the game is really fun. It has no real plot other than your a monster hunter givin missions to kill or capture monsters in exchange for money. It is a great portable game and has very descent multiplayer as well you should try it out they have it for the psp for like 10 dollers.

Nov 12, 12 at 10:55pm
Extrem3

Is there a chance to localize it on PSP? My cousin is crying over the US version

Edit: Oh Capcom already left Sony? Why what happen? why did they switch to Nintendo, Another question Street Fighter VS Tekken is a combination of Capcom and Konami right?

Nov 09, 12 at 12:23am
Twin_Master

Capcom doesn't care about us anymore; we're not Japan.

Nov 08, 12 at 4:23pm
Ground

quote Seeker X
quote Ground
quote EV15ER8R
Monster hunter will come to vita wether its mh5 or mh3 portable is the question, even if it only gets japanese release i'm sure alot of people will import it coz it will most likely be region free and if you have played previous games then you would know eng version isn't essential so as long as its region free i don't care
Nintendo has exclusivity

It's over, guest
Exclusivity with MH? Since when?
Last I checked they basically do outside of Japan, so that's why Capcom's sticking with Nintendo now with 3 Ultimate and 4.

Nov 08, 12 at 4:18pm
Seeker X

quote Ground
quote EV15ER8R
Monster hunter will come to vita wether its mh5 or mh3 portable is the question, even if it only gets japanese release i'm sure alot of people will import it coz it will most likely be region free and if you have played previous games then you would know eng version isn't essential so as long as its region free i don't care
Nintendo has exclusivity

It's over, guest
Exclusivity with MH? Since when?

Nov 07, 12 at 12:03pm
Ground

quote EV15ER8R
Nintendo has exclusivity

It's over, guest

Nov 04, 12 at 1:14am
EV15ER8R

Oct 10, 12 at 7:05am
Extrem3

lol mhp 3rd like the JP version in psp?
why not in psp?? they should localized it in psp too.

If they release a MH it should be vita quality not a psp

Aug 16, 12 at 8:55pm
Wakaman

Aye, my jimmies can't handle any more rustling. I was the most enthusiastic and probably most hopeful on Monster Hunter being localized soon but shit ain't looking so hot right now.

Capcom loves *bleep*ing us over. I don't think I could take them pulling a Megaman on Monster Hunter, my gaming soul would die of sadness. :<

Aug 11, 12 at 12:40am
Monochromatome

I feel some deep shit in me stirring every time I hear Sony is postponing the American release of something.

Well, it's not the first time, but I just wish they'd be kinder to their paying fans.... Either way, it's not like they won't release any MH for the VITA.... It'll just take a year or more before it gets over here.

(cries in corner)