Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dragon's Dogma » Introductions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 10, 12 at 6:56pmSpook

Try and build up a little more hype for this game. Who else is excited?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 27, 13 at 9:27am
MangoCubes

Hey folks, I just picked up DD about a month ago and am having a blast. Generally because of work I only get to really sit down with it over the weekends but have been making pretty steady progress. I decided to start off with the original to 1. make sure I liked the game and 2. get the perks for transitioning to DA after a play through if I did really enjoy it.

Anyhow, feel free to give me a holler.

PSID: BrerTurtle
Pawn: Applesauce, lv. 40(+) Sorcerer, Utilitarian/Challenger, enjoys moonlit walks on Bloodwater Beach, crow hunting, mining for ores and roasting chimeras.

I do my best to make my pawn as effective as possible so while I try to keep aesthetics in mind I will ultimately equip gear that will give them the upper hand. I also try to keep my pawn from yammering.

Thanks for looking!

Oct 10, 13 at 11:51am
CorvusNevermore

Since I made a new thread seeking others, I'll post here as well. Only have Vanilla DD, so if anyone has pawns they want to share/rent, or add to friends to share advice, anything really, that works for me. Thanks in advance.

PSN: CorvusNevermore | Pawn: Chibi | Class: Mage | Current Level: 16+

Oct 04, 13 at 8:20am
Raven

I've been playing Dragon's Dogma for several months now, on the 360, and just now created a new character and made a Neoseeker account. So yeah. Hi.

Jun 08, 13 at 8:34pm
Tunstall

Hola! Tunstall here. Been playing this game for abooout... A year now? Got back into it with DA. You can hit me up on PSN.
PSN(Fighter Pawn): Explor9 Currently 98
PSN(Mage Pawn): Neverlulz Currently 47

May 11, 13 at 4:02pm
ervinblacktongue13

what do i do if i killed Mercedes before rude awaking?

May 11, 13 at 3:42pm
Saint Boot

Hey all how are ya? I am new here! Please add my psn to your account and use my pawn!
psn in signature! happy hunting!

May 03, 13 at 10:20pm
keithnhouston1

Sup guys? I'm Keith, Arisen is Xavier and my Pawn is The Hulk (He's usually a warrior but he looks stupid in Mage gear ATM). I never actually introduced myself on this game and if I did, I forgot. Anyway, this is the only game I ever got a platinum on. I came close on White Knight Chronicles but that's a different story. I have played all classes and generally switch between Mystic Knight and Magic Archer. Hulk is usually a Warrior class. He makes for a big green tank lol. My PSN ID is RaiseThyENIGMA. If you need help or have a question or just need a big green Hulk to help your Arisen out, send a friend request.

Mar 09, 13 at 2:53pm
Elve92

Hi, just recently got this game and loving it (even though I got Aelinore as LI on my first playthrough when I was aiming for Julian). I play on two accounts on xbox live, SamitJente and rcz64951 (bf's account, but I play my rpgs here since mine doesn't have gold membership). Anyways, main is currently lvl 62 and would be happy to take pawns for a spin xD

Mar 01, 13 at 4:17am
Natanhiel

I only just realised I didn't even introduce myself when I joined the forum.

I'm Natanhiel. Restarted my char and pawn today. Gamertag is "Bearserker V" if anyone wants to add me.

Feb 27, 13 at 9:51pm
SerialZero

Zero here. Former mod and jackass extraordinaire.
My pawn is around level 112 at the moment. I would list him in the pawn thread, but I create a new persona every time I finish the game, so updating my information every time would get a little tedious.
Feel free to send a friend invite if you'd like a free recruit. My username is serialzero1979. Make sure you mention Dragon's Dogma in the message, or I'll just end up ignoring it.
No racists or homophobes, please. I like to keep my friends list tidy and hater-free. Thanks! XD