Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dragon's Dogma » Introductions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 10, 12 at 6:56pmSpook

Try and build up a little more hype for this game. Who else is excited?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 27, 14 at 5:32pm
Asyilem

Been crazy over this game since summer. Not so challenging and poor plot but fun and amusing to an extent. Play it in my spare time. Has one of the most loveliest soundtracks I've ever heard. ^ . ^
I'm Asy btw.

Oct 27, 13 at 9:27am
MangoCubes

Hey folks, I just picked up DD about a month ago and am having a blast. Generally because of work I only get to really sit down with it over the weekends but have been making pretty steady progress. I decided to start off with the original to 1. make sure I liked the game and 2. get the perks for transitioning to DA after a play through if I did really enjoy it.

Anyhow, feel free to give me a holler.

PSID: BrerTurtle
Pawn: Applesauce, lv. 40(+) Sorcerer, Utilitarian/Challenger, enjoys moonlit walks on Bloodwater Beach, crow hunting, mining for ores and roasting chimeras.

I do my best to make my pawn as effective as possible so while I try to keep aesthetics in mind I will ultimately equip gear that will give them the upper hand. I also try to keep my pawn from yammering.

Thanks for looking!

Oct 10, 13 at 11:51am
CorvusNevermore

Since I made a new thread seeking others, I'll post here as well. Only have Vanilla DD, so if anyone has pawns they want to share/rent, or add to friends to share advice, anything really, that works for me. Thanks in advance.

PSN: CorvusNevermore | Pawn: Chibi | Class: Mage | Current Level: 16+

Oct 04, 13 at 8:20am
Raven

I've been playing Dragon's Dogma for several months now, on the 360, and just now created a new character and made a Neoseeker account. So yeah. Hi.

Jun 08, 13 at 8:34pm
Tunstall

Hola! Tunstall here. Been playing this game for abooout... A year now? Got back into it with DA. You can hit me up on PSN.
PSN(Fighter Pawn): Explor9 Currently 98
PSN(Mage Pawn): Neverlulz Currently 47

May 11, 13 at 4:02pm
ervinblacktongue13

what do i do if i killed Mercedes before rude awaking?

May 11, 13 at 3:42pm
Saint Boot

Hey all how are ya? I am new here! Please add my psn to your account and use my pawn!
psn in signature! happy hunting!

May 03, 13 at 10:20pm
keithnhouston1

Sup guys? I'm Keith, Arisen is Xavier and my Pawn is The Hulk (He's usually a warrior but he looks stupid in Mage gear ATM). I never actually introduced myself on this game and if I did, I forgot. Anyway, this is the only game I ever got a platinum on. I came close on White Knight Chronicles but that's a different story. I have played all classes and generally switch between Mystic Knight and Magic Archer. Hulk is usually a Warrior class. He makes for a big green tank lol. My PSN ID is RaiseThyENIGMA. If you need help or have a question or just need a big green Hulk to help your Arisen out, send a friend request.

Mar 09, 13 at 2:53pm
Elve92

Hi, just recently got this game and loving it (even though I got Aelinore as LI on my first playthrough when I was aiming for Julian). I play on two accounts on xbox live, SamitJente and rcz64951 (bf's account, but I play my rpgs here since mine doesn't have gold membership). Anyways, main is currently lvl 62 and would be happy to take pawns for a spin xD

Mar 01, 13 at 4:17am
Natanhiel

I only just realised I didn't even introduce myself when I joined the forum.

I'm Natanhiel. Restarted my char and pawn today. Gamertag is "Bearserker V" if anyone wants to add me.