Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns » What made you laugh out loud during this game? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato

hideOriginal Post

Jan 07, 12 at 8:57amLinebecks Ferret

There are plenty of clever, weird or funny moments throughout the game, and I want to hear what was most memorable for you!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 09, 12 at 7:51am
KatiePie

The man in a panda suit. What runs through their minds?

Jan 24, 12 at 10:28pm
XxCoralinaxX

what made me laugh was when i was talking to Dirk and he said he saw a person that tripped on the snow and fell!!!!!! xD HAHAHA

Jan 19, 12 at 11:06pm
lalalala

Zip gliding, when you reach the end and fall

Jan 18, 12 at 11:41pm
Deomengirl

I know i cracked up when I saw it too XD.

Jan 15, 12 at 9:12am
Linebecks Ferret

Aww, that trick sounded funny.

I lol'd seriously hard when I saw my first alpacas on the farm. Just the way the go all bouncy and crazy! It just cracks me up. xD

Jan 14, 12 at 1:11am
Kittykratz

actually, ignore that. it does not work in this game .

Jan 12, 12 at 10:34pm
Kittykratz

Harvest Moon always makes me laugh in some way. I found this one funny trick (which just means I have no life in order to have figured this out). You need to have a fishing pole and equip it. Then find someone who is just standing around stand where they are standing. Then, jump and use the fishing rod. If you do it correctly, it will look like you are standing or sitting on the person's head.

Jan 07, 12 at 8:57am
Linebecks Ferret

There are plenty of clever, weird or funny moments throughout the game, and I want to hear what was most memorable for you!