Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Requests, Suggestions, Feedback and Announcements » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 06, 12 at 4:59pmFluroclad

Hey guys,

All requests, suggestions and feedback are welcome here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 27, 12 at 1:03pm
Miss Fortune

quote noscope
Hey there im not sure if this is right place to ask this but my MW3 copy keeps on knocking me out of xbox live games. Any suggestions
This isn't the place for that, but that seems like a game issue you might want to take up with Infinity Ward's customer service. (818) 386-0072

Sep 26, 12 at 5:36pm
noscope

Hey there im not sure if this is right place to ask this but my MW3 copy keeps on knocking me out of xbox live games. Any suggestions

Sep 16, 12 at 4:03pm
Icebox

right, point taken. As far as i know i have been told about "anonymous spammers and such" before. I do thank you for warning the members here and find this place very pleasing with its generous virtual enviroment keep up the good work

Sep 16, 12 at 3:59pm
Stitch

quote Icebox
Stitch
i am quite aware of that, and of course i would never download misc stuff from strangers lol i just wanted to play along is all. tell me, is it wrong to play with around with people?
Playing around is not bad, although, you are contributing to the spam thread aswell, so in a way it can be wrong in a spamming kind of way.

I can't see if someone is joking along or not, for all I know someone is actually downloading it without knowing what they do.

I have to warn them anyway if I see someone saying they try to download it or whatever.

I've been PM'd before by someone just PMíng me their Password to their account to me, asking for help for somehting as simple as adding a banner to that account, really, people can be very irresponsible with what they do, all I can do is tell them not to do that.

Sep 16, 12 at 3:50pm
Icebox

Stitch
i am quite aware of that, and of course i would never download misc stuff from strangers lol i just wanted to play along is all. tell me, is it wrong to play with around with people?

Sep 16, 12 at 3:48pm
Stitch

Guys, when some random new guy makes a thread offering somehting for free, don't take it.

It's like some random stranger offering you candy, it may sound sweet, but it might be somehting bad.

I just removed the thread, and Icebox, I'm not sure if you actually did tried, but I suggest for next time when you see someone offering somehting for free or whatever seems rather suspiciouse for some random new person to post, not to click anything or download anything from them.

If you did try it, I suggest scanning the computer for virusses, you'll never know what they actually try to give then what they advertise.

Jun 14, 12 at 3:47pm
neji 9889

yaa, they're making up

well, i say we just scrap the video thread and start fresh, no need to keep bickering about it. yes, i make content too, i have 1132 subs, is that gigantic, no, but is it a decent following, yes. the reason i post here is because i have people here that i actually care about. i was on this forum LONG before i started making content, so ive also made a few friends. most of those people have already subscribed to me, so i stopped posting most of my videos in the video thread, i usually do so just to give an update of how my "youtube adventures" have gone, or to put something in there i think i put alot of time into (some of my videos required 12 hours of editing, so yes, i do put good time into them).

whether or not the video thread is still here doesn't make that big of a difference to me, is it nice to have, yes, does it really make a difference in the long run, not really. the 5 odd views i might get from it don't really benefit me.

i will continue contributing to this forum regardless if the video thread is still here. i have 2K posts since 2009, and i made my youtube channel in 2012. i have much more loyalty to this forum than to youtube.

Jun 14, 12 at 12:32pm
ForrestPower

quote HU1CH13
quote ForrestPower
Apologies, Mia. Like I said, I'm happy to let it slide - but the dude needs to let go, for his own sanity if nothing else.
Considering I'm not replying to what you quoted me on, hasn't it been made obvious I've 'let it slide'?
I look forward to our new, healthy relationship then, bro.

Jun 14, 12 at 12:22pm
HU1CH13

quote ForrestPower
Apologies, Mia. Like I said, I'm happy to let it slide - but the dude needs to let go, for his own sanity if nothing else.
Considering I'm not replying to what you quoted me on, hasn't it been made obvious I've 'let it slide'?

Jun 14, 12 at 12:08pm
ForrestPower

quote Mia
Guys, quit the damned arguing in the RFS thread. Bring it to pm.