Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Playing to Own (Wii) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Jan 05, 12 at 5:03pmFluroclad

Welcome to
Playing to Own (Wii)
The Friend Code Database and Online Match Organization

So, what is this?
    This thread is virtually for everything and anything concerning online. This way we can organize everything on one easy, simple thread for your convenience!

Friend Code Database: This use is for compiling every one's friend code into this one thread. That way, you can glance over here and add someone that you need to. If you want to add your friend code, just post the below code into this thread!
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]In-Game Name:[/b]
    [b]Ally Code:[/b]
    [b]Time Zone:[/b] *Optional

Online Match Organization: This is just what it sounds like, a thread used for talking about when/how/and why you want to play! Everything that you'd like to do online can go neatly into this thread! When posting, think about the following:
    • When you're playing
    • What you want to play
    • Skill level you're interested in
    • Possible rules to tell others

Rules:
    This does NOT mean we can carelessly spam this place up. All Forum Wide Rules and Site Wide Rules apply to this thread! No spamming, flaming, trolling, etc., please!

You are allowed to discuss what happened via wifi, but don't flood the place with constant talk about what you did; the thread is for everyone!

Quick Links:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 0
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

0:

A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

G:

H:

I:

J:

K:

L:

M:

N:

O:

P:

Q:

R:

S:

T:

U:

V:

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

Special Thanks to Justin for the layout of this post!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 21, 12 at 11:25pm
Tyranitar1

Bump....
even though I don't play on this system...

Jan 06, 12 at 6:05pm
The Player 75

I think that if wii had a different forum, it's activity will be sort of low since a few people here have it. :/

I'll get my Allie code when I get back from vacation

Jan 06, 12 at 11:34am
Fluroclad

quote Kholdstare
]
will they use one of the three moderators that are currently in the MW3 forum??

If so do any of those mods even have mw3 for wii??
Moderators are not at liberty to discuss future promotions to a particular forum.

Jan 06, 12 at 9:37am
Kholdstare

quote DreamCrafter
quote Whelan
I still think the Wii game should have a separate forum, seeing as how they have done in the past
Hopefully they will be getting there own forum, I've created this thread temporarily whilst they discuss whether it shall be done.
will they use one of the three moderators that are currently in the MW3 forum??

If so do any of those mods even have mw3 for wii??

Jan 05, 12 at 5:15pm
Fluroclad

quote Whelan
I still think the Wii game should have a separate forum, seeing as how they have done in the past
Hopefully they will be getting there own forum, I've created this thread temporarily whilst they discuss whether it shall be done.

Jan 05, 12 at 5:11pm
Whelan

RE: dreamcrafter, all right cool.

Jan 05, 12 at 5:03pm
Fluroclad

Welcome to
Playing to Own (Wii)
The Friend Code Database and Online Match Organization

So, what is this?
    This thread is virtually for everything and anything concerning online. This way we can organize everything on one easy, simple thread for your convenience!

Friend Code Database: This use is for compiling every one's friend code into this one thread. That way, you can glance over here and add someone that you need to. If you want to add your friend code, just post the below code into this thread!
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]In-Game Name:[/b]
    [b]Ally Code:[/b]
    [b]Time Zone:[/b] *Optional

Online Match Organization: This is just what it sounds like, a thread used for talking about when/how/and why you want to play! Everything that you'd like to do online can go neatly into this thread! When posting, think about the following:
    • When you're playing
    • What you want to play
    • Skill level you're interested in
    • Possible rules to tell others

Rules:
    This does NOT mean we can carelessly spam this place up. All Forum Wide Rules and Site Wide Rules apply to this thread! No spamming, flaming, trolling, etc., please!

You are allowed to discuss what happened via wifi, but don't flood the place with constant talk about what you did; the thread is for everyone!

Quick Links:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 0
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

0:

A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

G:

H:

I:

J:

K:

L:

M:

N:

O:

P:

Q:

R:

S:

T:

U:

V:

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

Special Thanks to Justin for the layout of this post!