Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy XIII-2 » Requests, Feedback, Suggestions, and Announcements » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Note: Before posting please look at the Forum Rules and Guidelines
Note:If asking for help please create a new thread to do so.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 05, 12 at 4:28amVicarious

This is a thread to where you can tell me about all of your feelings toward the forum and of any request you have about the forum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to hear every request possible that you think will make this forum as comforting to you as possible. I will try my hardest to reach everyone's requests to the best of my ability.

This not an off topic thread so lets try not to get far off hand please.

If there is anything personal you ever want to discuss with me please PM me.

Alright anything so far?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 24, 12 at 10:47am
Theman

quote The Pursuit
Well there is a whole forum dedicated to FF discussion my man.
Oh smack. How dumb am I?
I'll get right on that.

May 23, 12 at 11:36am
Vicarious

Well there is a whole forum dedicated to FF discussion my man.

May 23, 12 at 11:27am
Theman

quote The Pursuit
quote Narphinean
I would like a general FF-related discussion. Most of my FF knowledge lies in the older games anyway. Just let me know when you make it ^^

Already did.
You did? I've haven't seen one. Would love to be part of a BIG general FF discussion.

Apr 04, 12 at 11:48am
Wakaman

Yeah a General FF thread would be nice, though I dunno how active I'll be.
Dat Avy The Pursuit, I approve.

Apr 04, 12 at 3:41am
SpartanNinja

I'd probably post at some point if the subject is right, haven't been back here in a bit though...

Apr 03, 12 at 9:54pm
Narphinean

quote The Pursuit
quote Narphinean
I would like a general FF-related discussion. Most of my FF knowledge lies in the older games anyway. Just let me know when you make it ^^

Already did.
Whoa. Uh, hi, I'm slow today. Had a long day at school.

Um, I'll just be moseying on over there- *runs off in shame*

Apr 03, 12 at 9:53pm
Vicarious

quote Narphinean

Already did.

Apr 03, 12 at 9:49pm
Narphinean

Apr 03, 12 at 9:24pm
Vicarious

quote LOD-squa
quote The Pursuit

Hey guys if I made a thread for just general Final Fantasy discussion would you like that? Would you guys post in it?
I thought that was the purpose of the General Final Fantasy Forum? I'm sorry to say this but that sounds redundant.
Your right it is I know. That's why I even said something about it to Lone at first. So I put a link to the GFF forum in the thread sub-header, which was his idea. I think it would be a nice place for all of this forums regulars to just hang out with some FF talk without having some sort of basis that they have to discuss. It's not like the GFF forum gets much discussion anyways but this forum is still beating pretty well so this could only help to bring the community here together more.

It may not even work out though. Who knows.

Apr 03, 12 at 8:53pm
LOD-squa

quote The Pursuit

Hey guys if I made a thread for just general Final Fantasy discussion would you like that? Would you guys post in it?
I thought that was the purpose of the General Final Fantasy Forum? I'm sorry to say this but that sounds redundant.