Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Star Wars: The Old Republic » Able to play ? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 03, 12 at 3:57amTommalicious

I want to buy SWTOR but i don't know if my PC will be able to play it. Here are the specs:
AMD E-300 1.3GHz Dual Core
4GB DDR3 ram
AMD Radeon HD 6300

Yes i know the PC is pretty rubbish but i bought this to play a few games but since it can play WoW on near all Medium/High settings i thought it might be able to play SWTOR.

Thanks.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 14, 12 at 8:16am
Bryce.Bonilla

Hey I'm buying an machine with radeon 6350 and it runs swtor only thing is 1.3 ghz may be able to run swtor on low.

Jan 27, 12 at 8:53am
Slangster

Use this website, it will tell you if you meet the requirements or not. Although it does change its mind - originally I met the requirements, then later I was just below.

Jan 27, 12 at 8:40am
kyle_francis100

i have a gtx 560 and it is complete overkill. easily play on high with a 550 or lower

Jan 04, 12 at 2:58pm
Dakronn

Here are the specs, your vid card and processor will be a problem, my friend was running with a better vid card and he had to upgrade from a Nvidia 9600 to a GTX560, plus install 2 more gigs of ram to beable to run on high. As of right now the game has a problem on low settings.

Processor
•AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better
•Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or better

Operating System:
•Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later

RAM:
•Windows XP: 1.5GB RAM
•Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2GB RAM
Note: PCs using a built-in graphical chipset are recommended to have 2GB of RAM.

Star Wars: The Old Republic requires a video card that has a minimum of 256MB of on-board RAM as well as support for Shader 3.0 or better. Examples include:

•ATI X1800 or better
•nVidia 7800 or better
•Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better
DVD-ROM drive – 8x speed or better (required for installation from physical editions only) Internet connection required to play.

Hope this helps

Jan 03, 12 at 12:58pm
Tommalicious

?

Jan 03, 12 at 3:57am
Tommalicious

I want to buy SWTOR but i don't know if my PC will be able to play it. Here are the specs:
AMD E-300 1.3GHz Dual Core
4GB DDR3 ram
AMD Radeon HD 6300

Yes i know the PC is pretty rubbish but i bought this to play a few games but since it can play WoW on near all Medium/High settings i thought it might be able to play SWTOR.

Thanks.