Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Final Fantasy III » Invincible Headache » Post Reply

Note to Guests:
Please read the Forum Rules before posting.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 14, 12 at 9:52am
The masked man

quote Kornichez
Anyone figured out for I phone yet how to get over mountains?
If you dont see the ! then its a glich, to fix it you can download a update on the game. there should be a update option under the game information on your phone or on the app store.

Sep 14, 12 at 12:55am
Kornichez

Anyone figured out for I phone yet how to get over mountains?

Jun 06, 12 at 9:33pm
The masked man

On the Ipad you have to go up to the low mountain range and then position yourself correctly . When you do there should be a ! That pops up and then you can just touch the screen anywhere except on the ship and you'll fly over it.

Jun 06, 12 at 2:50pm
Kris13

Hi,did u ever figure out how to get the invincible over mountains?i did the same as u(but on the iPad)got the ship then didn't play it for a couple of days,I've looked everywhere for help and there just isn't any,if u could help it would be greatly appreciated,Thankyou,

Jan 01, 12 at 9:09am
FantasyNut

I'm on the iphone, and two days ago I got the invincible ship, saved, and then stopped playing. I do not remember what the instructions were to fly over the mountains, and I have tried everything to get the ship to go over them. Can someone please help? I have looked all over the internet and there isn't so much as a walkthrough or guide for FFIII on the iphone yet, it's all DS stuff so I'm not finding anything. Frustrating!!