Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PlayStation Vita » and you thought Uncharted looked good! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 29, 11 at 9:23pmDefiance

Well I have found something that looks even better (graphically) -

Holy shit dude.

Virtua Tennis 4.

Everybody rave.

Article!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 16, 12 at 10:16pm
Enhance

quote Shattered Silence
I try not to pass judgment on these things til I actually see how it looks on the console. Pre-release screenshots have a habit of being misleading, especially ones like that where nothing is happening But, damn, it looks promising. If they do it well it'll be a great title too.
This is generally my thinking too. Screenshots can be so misleading particularly when they don't clarify if it is actual gameplay. If it does looks this good then I'll definitely take a look at picking this up. Always loved tennis games.

Jan 16, 12 at 10:02pm
haalyle

quote DarshD
Seems like I'm funny again BTW, you getting PSVita? And have you played any tennis games?
You always were funny.
Maybe, but I don't play sport games.
If I were to play sport, I'll do it outside thank you.

Jan 16, 12 at 4:08am
DarshD

quote haalyle
quote DarshD
What? LOL nah, I ain't pervert, just saying that it's life-like and would be great to play

Seems like I'm funny again BTW, you getting PSVita? And have you played any tennis games?

Jan 16, 12 at 4:05am
haalyle

quote DarshD
What? LOL nah, I ain't pervert, just saying that it's life-like and would be great to play

Jan 16, 12 at 4:04am
DarshD

quote haalyle
quote DarshD
Defiance I agree, those chicks look life like...Imma love that game

Jan 16, 12 at 2:45am
haalyle

quote DarshD

Jan 15, 12 at 6:39am
DarshD

Jan 14, 12 at 8:24am
Agent Mo

quote Wakaman
Ana Sharapova in crisp graphics,yush
Eh, the character models in Virtua Tennis aren't usually that great.

Hope this has some cross play with the PS3 version. Wouldn't mind having a shared online level, as that way i can get the PS3 plat on my PS Vita!

Jan 14, 12 at 6:09am
Celes Leonhart

quote Ville_Valo
Start raving? It's still a tennis game. Similar to Rockstar Presents Table Tennis. Lovely graphics and engine, but it's a table tennis game so no one in their right mind would want it.
I bought it, thought it was awesome.

Jan 14, 12 at 4:42am
Defiance

quote Ville_Valo
Start raving? It's still a tennis game. Similar to Rockstar Presents Table Tennis. Lovely graphics and engine, but it's a table tennis game so no one in their right mind would want it.
Um. Yeah. That.

The point of the thread was to show the graphics looked good.