Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Drawn to Life » Who is Heather? Anyone Know? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 28, 11 at 7:07pmzzzeee8888

Who is Heather?,and why is half of her shadowed? Why does she start talking when she meets CrazyBarks?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 17, 13 at 9:48am
MrPieMan

I know exactly what happened to Heather! Click on the spoiler!

Jun 10, 12 at 9:23pm
Cheylouwho

heres the answer as full and complete as possible-

Heather is Mike's sister in the real world. The end cut scenes during the credits show that Heather and Mike and their parents were driving home from a carnaval when there was a car crash. Their parents died... Sadly. Heather got severe burns on the left side of her face, and were bandaged in the cut scene. Her Rapo form is shadow in this area. Mike was knocked into a coma where he dreamed up DTL and the Raposa world. Wilfre showed Mari that Heather and color meant that Mike could wake up. Unfortunately, this also meant the raposa's deaths. Mari joins Wilfre for this reason, until she realizes that Mike is more important (screw Mike for that, he killed them all!).
When Mike wakes in the hospital, the two dolls won at the carnival look like Mari and Jowee.

Hope that helps.

Apr 15, 12 at 7:21am
Sacred809

You play Drawn to Life: The next chapter. But if you really want to know, Heather is girl in real life whose brother (I think) was killed in a car accident. She went into a coma and appeared in a mysterious world. At least that is what I think it is. Play the game to see what you think it is. Heather, in the end asked God for her brother back. He came back apparently. Play the game to see what you think it is.

Apr 03, 12 at 6:11am
Why?

If you really want to know, beat the game "Drawn to Life: The next chapter"

Jan 18, 12 at 9:56am
carrotdawg

I am not completely sure but have u played drawn to life the next chapter? I found the story very confusing but some how heather is involed in alot of the story cos she has some pendant thing and she gets taken by wilfre. ummmm i really dont know who she is.

Dec 28, 11 at 7:07pm
zzzeee8888

Who is Heather?,and why is half of her shadowed? Why does she start talking when she meets CrazyBarks?