Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » PP90M1 - MW3's Noob Weapon » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Dec 28, 11 at 4:02amCrematedMan

Straightforward.

The PP90M1 is MW3's Noob Weapon.

Discuss.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 16, 13 at 4:02pm
Unst0ppable

quote crematedman
Are you saying that the community is the worst because it critiques developer's choices for balancing? That is, at best, partially-deluded if not completely bullshit.

It's the worst because the game itself causes more anger responses, the community has by far and wide, the largest youth component, it doesn't promote team-play, it promotes selfish play. The way the game is designed, revenge spawns and preferential lag, stats and huge killstreaks causing people to play like dicks, causing cyclic hate for different parts of the community. People play to win/killwhore, because the game rewards that, so it attracts the worst personalities in swarms.

While my opinion has changed in the past 5 months about calling something OP, it wasn't OP guns that made this game fail, it was many contributing factors and poor actual game support. (It could be said IW supported the game, but, honestly, it was superfluous support and DLC, not fixing a broken game.)

Please, if you will, explain further why this is a perfect example of a bad community.
Bull. Shit. you just suck bro, and ur fing mad. Just go crawl. back to ur manhole and keep telling yourself "Imcoolimcool they suk im good."I feel bad. for the manhole.

Jan 16, 13 at 3:56pm
Unst0ppable

quote chrono
Guns are in the game to be used. Use em. Lord god.
Man finally sombody understands. Sure u wan flush the system, wana puch the shit out of evrything or wana do ur gi- waiiiiiiiit thats just me, isnt it?

Jan 12, 13 at 6:14am
Lucas9

It's a good weapon por close quarters and mid-range. The Type 95 has an advantage, though: if you are quick on reflexes and a good aimer, it's pretty much the best weapon you can use.

EDIT: Just noticed the date of the last post, I'm sorry.

Dec 01, 12 at 8:50am
Horse

Well by that logic, every gun in the game is a noob weapon

Dec 01, 12 at 6:06am
Yogurt

Dec 01, 12 at 2:34am
Fix u step by step

U are all stupid pp90m1 is only considered noob cause u get killed by it u retarded people try using it or try not getting killed by it next time wannabe pros now go play with your barbies and let a real player show u how its done. Served

Jun 24, 12 at 5:13pm
CrematedMan

quote XxSkelterXx
Don't you think that maybe, just maybe , you got outplayed?
I want to think that most of the time. I would be happy to know that. Most of the time, it just doesn't seem to be the case in this game.

Jun 24, 12 at 10:35am
Matt 123456789

It's about time they made a good game tbh, I don't moan about my deaths on BF because that game is actually good, none OP weapons, killstreaks or perks, 95% of my deaths are my fault whilst on COD 95% of my deaths are bullshit and aren't my fault.

Jun 24, 12 at 10:33am
XxSkelterXx

I don't need to explain. Take a look at the first 5 pages of this forum. Most of the threads are about people bitching about certain guns, perks, or Killstreaks that are overpowered, and because of that, is why we get killed..Don't you think that maybe, just maybe , you got outplayed? Black ops was all about the ghost and the Famas, MW2 was the ump45...The COD community sickens me. Lol..Well, 80 percent of them anyway.

Jun 23, 12 at 8:19pm
CrematedMan

quote XxSkelterXx
This thread- a perfect example of why the Call of Duty community is the worst out there...Every *bleep*ing COD game that comes out, according to most COD players, is infected with over-powered noob weapons, and perks....Once Blops 2 comes out, the same shit will happen..
Are you saying that the community is the worst because it critiques developer's choices for balancing? That is, at best, partially-deluded if not completely bullshit.

It's the worst because the game itself causes more anger responses, the community has by far and wide, the largest youth component, it doesn't promote team-play, it promotes selfish play. The way the game is designed, revenge spawns and preferential lag, stats and huge killstreaks causing people to play like dicks, causing cyclic hate for different parts of the community. People play to win/killwhore, because the game rewards that, so it attracts the worst personalities in swarms.

While my opinion has changed in the past 5 months about calling something OP, it wasn't OP guns that made this game fail, it was many contributing factors and poor actual game support. (It could be said IW supported the game, but, honestly, it was superfluous support and DLC, not fixing a broken game.)

Please, if you will, explain further why this is a perfect example of a bad community.