Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock » How good am I ? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 15, 12 at 4:20pm
DiamondFlux

I wouldn't say you were really great, but hey, who is when they first start?
Quitting isn't ever going to be a good option, unless you don't enjoy the game anymore, just because you're not the best in the world doesn't mean you can't enjoy playing, and getting better can only come from that.

I remember when I was at your stage, not really long ago, and now I can pretty much 5* any song from any game on any difficulty on command. I could probably FC at least 3/4 of all the discs if I had the patience, but I prefer to just play custom songs now

The point is, if you're enjoying playing then keep playing. If not, then you can quit.
You're a pretty decent player anyways if you can pass the GH3 campaign, but moving from passes to 5*'s to FC's is a steep learning curve, so don't beat yourself up if you don't get it straight away.

Damn, feels like I just wrote an essay. >_>

Dec 27, 11 at 9:48pm
RanRanRuu

Hi

I know this is stupid question and problably i shouldn't ask it but i ask still. How good am I in Guitar Hero, and is should I practice more or quit ?

Guitar Hero III: LoR
- All songs HARD 5-STAR (Except, Dragonforce, Raining Blood)
- Expert at least 3-STAR all except Dragonforce ( In Dragonforce i have 71% in Training mode, and in Quickplay about 50% complete, but i always drop when solo's starts )

Guitar Hero III: WT
- Almost all song Expert (except, Van Halen, Dream Theater and Mr. Crawley)

Guitar Hero 5
- Almost all songs Expert (except, Scatterbrain and Spirit of Radio)

So am i really as good that my friends are telling me or are they just nice to me