Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Rumble Blast » help me » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 24, 12 at 6:53pm
TheTripleSix

My mistake... I thought you had to beat the game because when I tried to put a couple in it told me I had to fix the great glowing fountain first. That's why I thought you had to beat the game.

Apr 09, 12 at 9:20pm
RanmaruMori

Actually, TheTripleSix (sorry, i cant quote on my 3DS) there are a couple of passwords you can use before you beat the game. i used one to get a victini before i beat it... however, MOST cant be used.

Jan 28, 12 at 9:05am
timmy21

quote TheTripleSix
Go to Easterly Town and talk to Munna. She will ask you if you have a password for her, then click yes and the password keyboard will open on the bottom screen. This can only be done after you defeat Dark Rust, the end of game final boss.
first of all, do you have passwords?

Jan 07, 12 at 11:49pm
TheTripleSix

Go to Easterly Town and talk to Munna. She will ask you if you have a password for her, then click yes and the password keyboard will open on the bottom screen. This can only be done after you defeat Dark Rust, the end of game final boss.

Dec 26, 11 at 8:33am
craigxx

hi i need help on how and where to put these passwords then,