Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Eureka Seven Ao » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 22, 11 at 8:29pmGround

Eureka Seven AO

quote Wikipedia
Eureka Seven: AO (エウレカセブンAO Eureka Sebun Ei Ō?, "Astral Ocean") is an ongoing mecha anime TV series by Bones, serving as a sequel to the original Eureka Seven anime. AO tells the story of Ao Fukai, a young boy who "sets destiny in motion again when he held the power." It will be adapted into both an anime and a manga.

Ao Fukai is a 13-year-old boy living in Japan's Okinawa Prefecture on the island of Iwadojima with Dr. Toshio Fukai ever since Ao's mother disappeared 10 years ago. When a mysterious organization attacks the local Scub Coral, Ao somehow gets mixed up in the battle and manages to activate a mysterious robot called the Nirvash while it is being transported by the Self-Defense Forces, even though no one has been able to activate the Nirvash before.
Opening Theme:
"Escape" by Hemenway
Ending Theme:
"Stand by me" by Stereopony

http://eurekaao-prj.net/

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 21, 12 at 2:26pm
Mastix

luffyluffy, the thing is, it so easily could have been good. It really could have. There was no reason for BONES to do this the way it did. They just really really cocked up the end. I mean it probably should have introduced Renton a couple of episodes earlier and have his reconciliation with AO earlier. But the old end was bad decisions after worse decisions. Honestly. That should have been an easy win for BONES.

Nov 21, 12 at 8:54am
canderson

Wow, I was actually thinking about giving this series a shot after greatly enjoying the original series. After seeing the comments here as well as other forums, I guess it's for the best that I did avoided it.

Guess Bones didn't learn their lesson from Darker Than Black in that they shouldn't create sequels. =(

Nov 20, 12 at 9:28pm
Mastix

quote Kratos
Well I haven't seen the finale, but I had a feeling that this was going to be a BOOOOONES!! ending. Too much of a cluster*bleep* near the end. Was Renton at least awesome?
Kinda? I mean sometimes. But not to the extent he should have been.

Nov 20, 12 at 7:01pm
luffyluffy

HahahahahahahahahhahahahahHAhahAhHAHAhhHAHHhahahahahHhhhaah

I would say 'I told you so' but

oh *bleep* it I TOLD YOU

Nov 20, 12 at 6:24pm
Kratos

Well I haven't seen the finale, but I had a feeling that this was going to be a BOOOOONES!! ending. Too much of a cluster*bleep* near the end. Was Renton at least awesome?

Nov 20, 12 at 2:19pm
Toast

Nov 20, 12 at 1:56am
Mastix

True disappointment here.

Nov 20, 12 at 12:44am
Kanon

DA FUQ!?

Oct 03, 12 at 2:16pm
Kratos

So last two episodes will be filled with nothing but pink clouds, rainbows, FABULOUS? I can dig it.

Oct 03, 12 at 1:14pm
Kanon

Ah I see, that makes perfect sense.
I thought NIBASHU was looking a bit fabulous.