Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Mario 3D Land » Special World 1-1 BEST TIME EVA!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Dec 20, 11 at 4:54amims2golfer

32!!!
So happy!!!!!!!

See anyone with lower time,I will guarantee they won't live for long I will beat it.

new time 30secs.

This message was merged with other messages by Sigma (moderator)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 24, 13 at 1:34am
weegeetimeguard

lost my SM3DL

Apr 15, 13 at 6:15pm
BORDGAMER

thanks for the advice I'll take

This message was merged with other messages by Sigma (moderator)

Siggy: That's great to hear, but from now on, try to fit everything into one post rather than posting two times in a row in a thread, which we call "Double Posting". Thanks again!

Jan 06, 13 at 2:32pm
Jess Hummel-Anderson

30 secs on S1-1, 7 seconds on the other one.
♪Jess Courage Hummel-Anderson★

Dec 22, 12 at 9:37pm
Sigma

Hey BORDGAMER, I just wanted to let you know that what you did just now was something that we like to call flooding, which is a type of spamming. Spamming generally isn't permitted around the Neoseeker forums, as it makes threads and forums look messy and causes everything to get out of order.

I've deleted all of your posts other then the first one, as they were for the most part, except for the first one, pointless and didn't have to do with the thread at all. From now on, try to make your posts a bit longer, and they making them have more to do with the thread, rather than just pointlessly spamming the thread.

Thanks, and enjoy your stay here on Neo.

Dec 20, 12 at 6:31pm
BORDGAMER

I TRIED AND TRIED AND GOT 5 SEC

Feb 09, 12 at 4:19am
FoneBoneFan15

Tip: If you lose a life and want to get the best time on any level, exit and re-enter that level. Repeat if you lose another life.

Jan 25, 12 at 1:43am
Petey Moreno

some level i got 5

Dec 24, 11 at 12:49am
Pokemon cheater

quote Gotenks
We could ask you the same thing.
Haha, maybe for a Christmas Present.
I don't really have much to record with, but I'll see what I can do.

Dec 23, 11 at 5:47am
Gotenks

quote Pokemon cheater
Rawr.
I would really like to see a video though.
We could ask you the same thing.

Dec 23, 11 at 1:25am
ims2golfer

Yeah. I don't believe it.:/\