Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Hardest Challenges » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Dec 19, 11 at 6:26amditto

What are the hardest challenges you've completed so far? Mine were:
- Stun Veteran (Kill 300 enemies while they're stunned)
- P90 2500 kills
The stun veteran was a bitch but I'll have to go for the flashbang vet eventually

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 08, 12 at 2:04pm
staintool

quote Zero
The hardest challenge has got to be deflect 50000 bullets with the Riot Shield. I was at about 20000 before I prestiged and now I think I'm back at 10000 this prestige.

Holy shit did my K/D take a plummeting from that challenge (not that I really give a crap).
i agree that one is a bitch. i'm only gonna use it on drop zone from now on. wait for the choppers and sentries to come out and the deflections rack up quick

Sep 08, 12 at 2:02pm
staintool

quote Tommy32330
Ummmm I'd have to say Shotgun challenges on the ARs cause I hate the shotgun attatchment
just use the shotgun attachment on shotgun maps like dome, hardhat, seatown and mission and it's really quite simple to get.

Sep 08, 12 at 1:58pm
staintool

quote donmonster
Unload your clip at air support with support killstreak. Did it with the L118 for the " fire entire sniper clip into an enemy without missing.
you sure you did that on mw3? know i've unloaded an ar and smg into an osprey and didn't get those challenges.

Sep 08, 12 at 1:40pm
staintool

think the hardest challenge is going to have to be getting 1000 multi-kills with the m320 glm. haven't confirmed it for sure, but it looks like you need at least a triple kill with it to be considered a multi. dictator and clay more have to be up there also

Aug 16, 12 at 5:14am
donmonster

quote CAGarber
quote ReclusiveDemon
Without a doubt, firing your entire LMG magazine into an enemy without missing has got to be the most difficult (if you don't boost). I doubt anybody has ever done this legitimately.
I can't even get it with an SMG let alone a LMG how in the hell would you even do this? It'd HAVE to be against a Juggernaut I'd imagine.

Unload your clip at air support with support killstreak. Did it with the L118 for the " fire entire sniper clip into an enemy without missing.

I'd imagine with an LMG though, you'd probably take down a chopper no problem before you fire 100 rounds. Possibly shooting it into a pavelow?

Aug 16, 12 at 4:09am
Zero

The hardest challenge has got to be deflect 50000 bullets with the Riot Shield. I was at about 20000 before I prestiged and now I think I'm back at 10000 this prestige.

Holy shit did my K/D take a plummeting from that challenge (not that I really give a crap).

Aug 16, 12 at 3:24am
IUSEthePM-9

quote Tommy32330
Ummmm I'd have to say Shotgun challenges on the ARs cause I hate the shotgun attatchment
They're not really that hard, dude. I've done every attachment with every gun, trust me, none of them are really that hard, you just have to play smart, get behind some camper and blast them, otherwise just use the actual assault rifle. Some attachments take time, but none of them are really that hard, you just have to play in a way to get the kills the best. Most of them are only 40 kills, so I wouldn't say that any of them are hard... Something like Surgical or Airborne is hard

Aug 16, 12 at 12:55am
Tommy32330

Aug 14, 12 at 3:43pm
staintool

quote Anonymous Reborn
I can't get All Pro at all, it's either I get a hitmarker or it's just a regular collateral or I only get one headshot. I'm probably going to end up getting it the most unexpected way ever, like with T95, or a pistol. Just like with MW2 where I got it twice with an M93R.
i got in dome with ksg-12 which i have about a 5% headhot to kill ratio. so its mainly pure luck.

Aug 14, 12 at 3:39pm
staintool

quote Horse
[quote=The Player 75|message:32424384]Has anyone finished the challenge where you get two headshots with one bullet?
For this challenge, only one of the two kills has to be a headshot for it to register, so you don't have to worry about them BOTH being headshots. For me, I was spraying at one guy with the ACR, then managed to kill him with a shot to the chest, but landed a headshot on the guy I didn't see behind him running up the hill. I still got the challenge from that.

In other words, it's pretty much luck

The way that challenge works is similar to how I completed the 'Grim Reaper' challenge by killing only 4 enemies with a Predator Missile instead of five

[/quotethe challenge is to get 4 kills with a predator missile not 5