Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 » Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 General Help & Advice Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 16, 11 at 3:23pmSaeglopur

Hi everyone,

So just to summarise, this thread isn't meant to replace any of the normal channels for ML, BAL, and so on, but it's just part of an effort to keep the forum a bit tidier, to save people from making new threads for small issues that can be quickly solved.

If you've got a problem with something that you're not quite sure how to get round, you're stuck on something you're not sure how to solve, or you simply want a bit of advice on how to get something in the game, or change something to the way you want it, offline or online problems, you can ask them here.

To keep the front page of the forum as neat as possible, I'll merge any new threads in the future that fall under this bracket into here. Any questions or thoughts regarding this, you can post in the forum feedback and suggestions thread, also stickied at the top of the page.

Thanks.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 19, 14 at 3:10am
assout_10

Create option file or patches for pes2012 ps3

Good morning. My name is Ussumane and I hoped in this forum to get guided on pes.
Last weekend, I downloaded kits e logos from Liga ZON Sagres and Barclays Premier League and installed on every team, one by one, importing image data because my pes loads no patch. I have a problem that will lead to my doubt. I already deleted and installed several times the data pack for the boots and balls and winter transfers via extra content but it won't install.
So here's my doubt: I want to know if anyone can help me, giving me programs and aplications to create my own pes 2012 ps3 option file so I can do it all on my own and put whatever I want.

ps: I work with photoshop so it's easier to do it.
Help me pleaseeeeeeee !! THANK YOU !!!!!

Dec 16, 12 at 3:07pm
Andy111

Hi. I was recently playing pes 2012 on my iPhone 5 and suddenly the screen shrank to what would be an iPhone 4 size screen and I haven't been able to get it back to normal. The game is only using 3/4 of the size of the screen. Help!

Dec 04, 12 at 3:46pm
Damiano85

i have problem with april pes 2012 extra content for xbox360 , already downloaded and stil showing info about new extra contetn to dowlnload ? i paid 30 e

Sep 07, 12 at 8:43am
Parmar1993

on the master league main menu. go to "my team" and then "game plan" then it is pretty straight forward from there. change it just like you would for any other game.

Sep 07, 12 at 8:23am
tib_z_bit

Heyya everyone...!!!!
Im playing Master league now... I wanted to know if i could change players from the starting line up.. i tried but cudnt get to remove players being the manager....
Thnx...

Jul 16, 12 at 2:51pm
shieldz

quote techTHM
Any tip for shooting fouls from distance 34-40m ?

Tap the ball a couple yards before you... run at the ball at hit it 3quarters of power bar :-). Ive scored a few belters by doin exactly that. hope that helps or makes sense!

Jun 08, 12 at 4:46pm
techTHM

Any tip for shooting fouls from distance 34-40m ?

Jun 04, 12 at 1:34am
Parmar1993

quote whistle
That's a very long time didn't back to the forum here (seems after WE10), just want to know is there any in game face edit thread?
I don't think so. use the search bar to see if there is. but I don't think there is.

Jun 03, 12 at 8:06pm
whistle

That's a very long time didn't back to the forum here (seems after WE10), just want to know is there any in game face edit thread?

May 29, 12 at 12:44pm
Parmar1993

firstly, welcome to the forum!

and i've never heard of anything like this but what i can suggest is for you to check the settings of the passing assistance and all that to make sure everything is normal