Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » NZXT Source 220 Case Review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 19, 11 at 11:46pm
Jusr Looking

http://img.neoseeker.com/v_image.php?articleid=2926&image=9

Take a look at the image cache on the indicated page. Of the 8 case shots, 4 of them, along with the thumbnail tag image (upper right of the article page) all appear a sandy beige in color. This is usually the result of residential florescent lighting used in conjunction with a flash.

Not knocking the case at all, more than a decent enclosure. I would have appreciated however that attention to color detail and a few more closeup shots of any unique features this case has.

After all, it's that attention to detail, those little specifics, that a consumer pays attention to, and if I can't see those intricacies of color and form, then I'm not buying.

Dec 19, 11 at 10:14pm
Chaosfire

quote Jusr Looking
Perhaps you should take a lesson or two in proper photographic lighting techniques. Most of your images are improperly illuminated, having the case appear brown, when in fact, it is black.

If you can't be trusted to provide proper visual documentation of your subject, how can anyone trust your opinion as per your review.
Perhaps you should take a color blindness test or two to properly identify the differences between brown and black.

Looks black to me.
The case itself looks nice. I like the minimalist/mesh design, and it seems to have adequate cooling. Good Job on the review.

Dec 19, 11 at 6:28pm
Jusr Looking

Perhaps you should take a lesson or two in proper photographic lighting techniques. Most of your images are improperly illuminated, having the case appear brown, when in fact, it is black.

If you can't be trusted to provide proper visual documentation of your subject, how can anyone trust your opinion as per your review.

Dec 16, 11 at 1:08am
leochan

The NZXT Source 220 complements the Tempest 210 as the backbone for NZXT's budget mid-tower line-up, and with suggested MSRPs in the low $50's they could be extremely viable contenders in the low price market.