Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Battlefield 3 » Free to play online? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 15, 11 at 6:25amsorryguyshHh

questions in the title.... sorry for the seriously newb question! New to pc gameing!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 30, 12 at 5:06am
l4b3L

this is how i did it, log onto ea origin and search it and purchase the pass. if that doesn't work, contact customer support or the official ea hq.

Sep 30, 12 at 2:57am
nimba123

I'm good to gams

Dec 15, 11 at 11:54am
unclebobert87

My bad, i only read "Question is in the title"

Dec 15, 11 at 10:19am
john_4

hes new to pc gaming.

free to play on pc providing you have bought the game. its rare games like this are sold pre-owned on pc as the serial codes that enable them are unique.

Dec 15, 11 at 9:01am
unclebobert87

quote Mario_1
Yeah, it's free to play. I mean, you have to buy it of course, but there are no periodic fees whatsoever.
Maybe he means online pass?

Its free if you buy the game new, if you get it pre-owned you have to buy a pass from XBL/PSN for a small fee

Dec 15, 11 at 6:49am
Mario_1

Yeah, it's free to play. I mean, you have to buy it of course, but there are no periodic fees whatsoever.

Dec 15, 11 at 6:25am
sorryguyshHh

questions in the title.... sorry for the seriously newb question! New to pc gameing!