Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Clan Discussion & Organization Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Dec 15, 11 at 3:40amMiss Fortune

This thread will be used as a place for people to organize clans. Please help further the growth of the thread by creating healthy clan organization and clan dicussion. Have fun!

Clans

To have your clan featured on this front page you will need to follow this basic format in your post's. Your only allowed one clan ad. post.
You may repost your clan ad, if it hasn't been added to the list after a week since you last posted it.
Clan Name:
System(s):
Clan Bio/Rules:

Here will be a constructed list of every clan name, the user who posted it, and a link to the original message.

(Xbox 360)
~A~
~B~ ~C~
~D~ ~E~ ~F~
~G~
~H~
~I~ ~J~ ~K~
~L~
~M~
~N~
~O~
~P~ ~Q~
~R~ ~S~ ~T~
~U~ ~V~
~W~
~X~
~Y~
~Z

(PS3)
~A~
~B~ ~C~
~D~ ~E~
~F~ ~G~
~H~ ~I~
~J~ ~K~
~L~
~M~
~N~ ~O~
~P~
~Q~
~R~ ~S~ ~T~
~U~
~V~
~W~
~X~
~Y~
~Z

(PC/Steam)
~A~
~B~
~C~
~D~ ~E~
~F~
~G~
~H~
~I~
~J~
~K~ ~L~
~M~
~N~
~O~
~P~
~Q~
~R~ ~S~ ~T~
~U~
~V~
~W~
~X~
~Y~
~Z

Original message accredited to PheonixBlue

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 21, 13 at 4:56pm
CLKK Clan

Clan Name: CLKK
System(s): PS3
Clan Bio/Rules: Youtubers. Gamers. We aim to bring the funny. Call of Duty -not so much- Champions.

Clan motto: Try less.
youtube.com/TheClkkClan

Apr 13, 13 at 8:07pm
RatedRViper

Hi. im looking for a clan thats active.

Im level 79 first prestige but will be prestige 2 today my k/d aint that good but its because i rather have fun than strategise

the only time i do use strategies is in Search & Destroy and Team tactical

I mainly use my ACR 6.8 but i've started using a FAD aswell.

I use SMGs and Assault Rifles most often but i do use Snipers and other weapons at times..

PM me or message me on Xbox Live if you would like me to join.

GT: Condemned16

Mar 31, 13 at 9:32am
bandog424

Clan Name: Askew Militia Gaming
Console: PS3
Rules: Listed Below

[AkMG] Askew Militia Gaming is not focused on the number on our titles, Clan Ops, Challenges or being on the top 100 Clans. We are about gaming for the fun of it as well as the win but we are not looking to achieve goals that will turn the game into a task. We like to push ourselves to our best, don’t back down from a match, enjoy the outcome no matter what and like the challenge of a good match.

Looking for competition gaming?

We are also looking for competitive players to join our Comp Team!
Requirements:
-Mic
-Team Player
-Active on Site
-Attend Practices (when available)

Apply @ askewmilitiagaming.enjin.com

Feb 19, 13 at 11:47pm
Flashlight116

Clan Name:L4J A.K.A Livin4Jesus
System(s): PS3
Clan Bio/Rules: Im the only one but hopin and prayin that i grow. Members MUST be christian or someone who follows Jesus.
If you want to join reply here or message me on PSN: yung_dayy

Jan 09, 13 at 3:48pm
SolarizedCyborg

Clan Name: The Rounders
System(s): Xbox 360
Clan Bio/Rules:
The Rounders is a new gaming community with 4 gamebattles teams. We have an elite clan for everyone to join. We are recruiting anyone 16+. For MW2, MW3, and Halo 4. Please go to http://www.theroundersclan.net

Dec 14, 12 at 8:15pm
ReZ Mushroom

PuRe Rezurrection is Recruiting for Xbox 360

PuRe ReZ is a brand new C.O.D. clan and is now recruiting new members for MW3 on XBOX360. To join PuRe ReZ you must be at least 16yrs old. Once you register and apply you will then be placed into an eval period. During this time you will play with some of our very best here at PuRe ReZ.
We are a close family and we look more for dedication and loyalty rather than K/D ratios. We love to win but its all about having fun!

- Age Limit: 16+
- Continent: Will take players from all over the world
- Times we play: Someone is usually always on
- Microphone: Is required to join,Communication is Key
- Stat Requirements: None we want team players
- Preferred Game Mode: Any
- Who to contact: ReZ Mushroom
- Clan Website: purerezurrection.forumotion.com
- GB/MLG Forming
- Great advancement opportunities

Any questions please PM or visit the site
Hope to see you there!

Dec 09, 12 at 11:49am
jeweledfiend

clan name: usuk short for you suck
systems: xbox 360
clan bio: we mainly will play any game mode
rules: 10 or older clan leader is 13 must have k/d ratio of 0.95 or better must have mic to join send me a friend request my gamertag is XxTHELUNGERxX try to have fun and good luck

Nov 26, 12 at 11:32am
Xvg

We are a group of friends that have been busy putting together our site and getting it ready to open for your arrival. We see a great future for Xtreme Vision Gaming and would love for you to be a part of it. Being a new clan there is a great chance you will become more than just a member. You won't only be joining a clan, you will be joining a team, fun, and friendly family like community.

Requirements:
~ 16+ (15 if very mature)
~ Mic (Communication is key when getting to know each other)
~ Active on our site (We have put in a lot of work to get it ready)
~ Team Player
~ K/D doesn't matter just be a team player
~ Good attitude
~ Fun to game with

What we have to offer:
~ Active Leaders
~ Ranked members willing to help with any problems
~ Gamers from around the world
~ Neat and organized forums
~ Advancement opportunities
~ Fun family community

Xtremevisiongaming.com

Look forward to seeing you there

Nov 04, 12 at 1:06pm
jorgelcg44

Clan Name: FoD (Foundations of Destruction)
System(s): PS3, X-BOX 360, and PC
Clan Bio/Rules:
• Clan Members 15+ years old
• You have to be active on the site.

Foundations of Destruction is a clan of Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC gamers.Our main focus is to help gamers to be brought into a kind and caring community while playing games such as Call of Duty or Battlefield. We have a devoted community of well over 1500 members on our 3 sites that are active around the clock whether it is on our websites or gaming with fellow members.

You may ask how I can be accepted into the clan; actually it's not that hard at all!

• First simply register on any three of our sites.
• Then make an application for any game of your choice, whether it be Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, or Black Ops, and Black Ops 2 when is realised
• You will then be assigned by an Initiation Officer (IO) they will try you out and evaluate you on your skills, teamwork, and communication.
• You also need to have 20 posts on our website during your Initiation Period (IP). This is to make sure that you appear active to the members on our site.
• After your IP week is done, you will then be either accepted into the clan, or declined.
• And we aren't a professional gaming clan, our tryouts aren't strict and are simply a show of how you can fit in to a group of gamers such as yourself.

You joining is beneficial to not only us but yourself, here's what you can expect as a member of our clan.

• Access to frequent tournaments with prizes.
• Access to specialized squads which is an extension of you being a member of our clan.
• Possible promotions to thank you for your loyalty.
• Access to an arcade full of flash games that allow you to compete with other members for high scores.
• Ability to purchase items in our market to add to your user profile.
• Gamebattles, which allow you to compete against other teams or clans in a class not that far under the MLG Pro Circuit.
• Ability to post content of your games on our website to show members your gaming abilities.

Please register at http://clanfod.com/

Oct 27, 12 at 4:54am
Orainiax

kG is still Recruiting krypticgaming.net