Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions » Problem with Samurai Class » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Dec 14, 11 at 11:04pmSkorch

I can't unlock it. I'm on chapter 4 and my main character has level 4 knight, level 4 monk, and level 8 dragoon. The reqs for it are 3 knight, 4 monk, and 2 dragoon. What am I missing here?

I really need to unlock this class so I can get dark knight...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 28, 12 at 11:51am
Gabby

I have a problem in samurai job ? My main character lvl 6 knight, lvl 6 monk don't have a dragoon in main character . But i have a dragoon lvl 3 .

Dec 17, 11 at 6:58pm
Quetzalcoatl

Its easier if your using females since you can equip perfumes that have the haste attribute. What I usually did is had Luso and Marche on the field boosting up their speed while my Black Mages have Mettle as a second attribute. The mettle is just to activate Focus, which is a fast technique and doesn't waste much time. Otherwise, just keep boosting their speed and activate a fast technique that doesn't take time at all. It should take you around 3-4 hours straight to get them mastered.

Dec 17, 11 at 4:13am
Skorch

I've got samurai dragoon ninja and geo at level 8 for 5 chars, max knight on two of them, and grinding the black mage is making me want to stab myself in the eye. I kind of wish there was a 2nd playthrough...

Dec 16, 11 at 4:23am
Quetzalcoatl

Glad to see you getting the Samurai class and wish you of best of luck.

I had a party of Dark Knights and they are pretty strong. right now my party consist of stat grinded Onion Knights.

Dec 15, 11 at 2:01pm
Skorch

Thank-you! I have samurai now, everything I've read said monk lvl4.

Dec 15, 11 at 4:02am
Quetzalcoatl

You will need to increase another level on your Monk to make it a level 5. The job requirements would be lv4 knight, lv5 monk and lv2 dragoon.

Dec 14, 11 at 11:04pm
Skorch

I can't unlock it. I'm on chapter 4 and my main character has level 4 knight, level 4 monk, and level 8 dragoon. The reqs for it are 3 knight, 4 monk, and 2 dragoon. What am I missing here?

I really need to unlock this class so I can get dark knight...