Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Tennis Open » Requests, feedback, and suggestions. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Dec 13, 11 at 4:22amGradivus

Just thought I would post this up so we have a RFS thread here to help get things going when the time comes.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 06, 13 at 2:03pm
SpOOK

Daylight, play locally with somebody until the stage is unlocked, then get 800 coins to unlock the costume.

Nov 02, 13 at 11:55am
Daylight

Hey um, anyone know how to get the Waluigi costume...? It says complete level 2-4 in the Super Mario Tennis game, but the last level I see is 1-4...

Feb 15, 13 at 6:13pm
stewiedumps28

I bought this game and I thought it fell a little short. If the price was lower I wouldn't be complaining

Mar 31, 12 at 6:06am
Gradivus

I guess we will need some kind of online match setup on this forum when the time comes.

Dec 13, 11 at 11:39pm
Zuidy

Good forward thinking.

Dec 13, 11 at 4:22am
Gradivus

Just thought I would post this up so we have a RFS thread here to help get things going when the time comes.