Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Dec 11, 11 at 10:30pmMsHarrierIIVSTOL

Hey, i'm not sure if people still visit the PS1 forum much but i was wonderen if any of you can still remember your VERY first PS1 game and whether or not you still have/play it? I remember mine was 'Fade to Black'. It was ok but i was never able to get through it. was too complicated Obviously i no longer hav it ;D

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 10, 14 at 10:17am
rickyrobby

quote Celes Leonhart
The graphics at the time were outstanding.

Being reminded, Fade to Black was definitely one of my first titles. I think alongside that was the original Tekken. Still have never got Devil Kazuya.

Dec 20, 13 at 12:05pm
Madness_Hero

Mine was Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22.
God that game was terrible now that I look back on it..

Dec 10, 13 at 7:40pm
Shin Ra

2 of the first games I had came bundled with my console. Striker 96 and Adidas power soccer 97, they're both football games. I did get 1 or 2 other games in the bundle but I can't remember which ones they were.

Nov 30, 13 at 1:58pm
MLongfellowDeeds

Hydro Thunder, it was fun but I was awful at it haha. It was very similar to the arcade version of it.

Nov 21, 13 at 4:05pm
Konstruct

My very first PS1 game was Final Fantasy VII. I still think the graphics a quite good for it. The main hold would be the gameplay. Nothing beats gameplay when it comes to old PS1 games.

Nov 10, 13 at 12:40pm
Kristian

The first game that I played on my own PS1 was either Scooby Doo and The Cyber Chase or Power Rangers: Time Force. I cannot remember which one I played first but I think it was Scooby Doo.

Jun 29, 13 at 1:49am
Sir Daniel Fortesque

My father bought the family PlayStation, and with it several games, undoubtedly. I was but a three or four-year-old at the time so I can hardly remember this, but I do know that the first video game I ever recall playing was Crash Bandicoot: Warped. Still one of, if not the best character platformer. Mario may always revered as the king of the genre, but I personally have always found the Mario Bros. universe to be utterly ridiculous, which, when compared to the light-hearted strangeness of Crash, speaks in volumes.

Jun 07, 13 at 9:36pm
Revco Mania

My first ps1 game was WWF War Zone. I still have it and play it with my son. Another one I had right around then was Army Men 3D. Awesome game!

Dec 20, 12 at 5:10am
Feyrbrand

My first PS1 game that I play on my own console is Resident Evil Gun Survivor, it is some kind of resident evil game but with first person shooter style. I play that because it comes as a bonus with the PS1 package.

My first PS1 game ever is something like town destroying game, I play a monster like godzilla that destroying the town. I play that on my friend's home without knowing the title.. xD

Dec 11, 12 at 9:56am
spyro1432

my first psx game was spyro the dragon, and i still play it all the time