Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation » First PS1 game » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 11, 11 at 10:30pmMsHarrierIIVSTOL

Hey, i'm not sure if people still visit the PS1 forum much but i was wonderen if any of you can still remember your VERY first PS1 game and whether or not you still have/play it? I remember mine was 'Fade to Black'. It was ok but i was never able to get through it. was too complicated Obviously i no longer hav it ;D

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 10, 14 at 10:17am
rickyrobby

quote Celes Leonhart
The graphics at the time were outstanding.

Being reminded, Fade to Black was definitely one of my first titles. I think alongside that was the original Tekken. Still have never got Devil Kazuya.

Dec 20, 13 at 12:05pm
Madness_Hero

Mine was Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22.
God that game was terrible now that I look back on it..

Dec 10, 13 at 7:40pm
Shin Ra

2 of the first games I had came bundled with my console. Striker 96 and Adidas power soccer 97, they're both football games. I did get 1 or 2 other games in the bundle but I can't remember which ones they were.

Nov 30, 13 at 1:58pm
MLongfellowDeeds

Hydro Thunder, it was fun but I was awful at it haha. It was very similar to the arcade version of it.

Nov 21, 13 at 4:05pm
Konstruct

My very first PS1 game was Final Fantasy VII. I still think the graphics a quite good for it. The main hold would be the gameplay. Nothing beats gameplay when it comes to old PS1 games.

Nov 10, 13 at 12:40pm
Kristian

The first game that I played on my own PS1 was either Scooby Doo and The Cyber Chase or Power Rangers: Time Force. I cannot remember which one I played first but I think it was Scooby Doo.

Jun 29, 13 at 1:49am
Sir Daniel Fortesque

My father bought the family PlayStation, and with it several games, undoubtedly. I was but a three or four-year-old at the time so I can hardly remember this, but I do know that the first video game I ever recall playing was Crash Bandicoot: Warped. Still one of, if not the best character platformer. Mario may always revered as the king of the genre, but I personally have always found the Mario Bros. universe to be utterly ridiculous, which, when compared to the light-hearted strangeness of Crash, speaks in volumes.

Jun 07, 13 at 9:36pm
Revco Mania

My first ps1 game was WWF War Zone. I still have it and play it with my son. Another one I had right around then was Army Men 3D. Awesome game!

Dec 20, 12 at 5:10am
Feyrbrand

My first PS1 game that I play on my own console is Resident Evil Gun Survivor, it is some kind of resident evil game but with first person shooter style. I play that because it comes as a bonus with the PS1 package.

My first PS1 game ever is something like town destroying game, I play a monster like godzilla that destroying the town. I play that on my friend's home without knowing the title.. xD

Dec 11, 12 at 9:56am
spyro1432

my first psx game was spyro the dragon, and i still play it all the time