Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » FMG9 Akimbo Ruins this game » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Dec 11, 11 at 6:25pmTeddy69

Every single game 3 or 4 people running this gun set up, You would of thought with all the overpowerd stuff in MW2 they would of noticed this in testing, but this thing trumps anything that was in previous cods.

I am now using this gun as a primary in the hope it gets patched out the damm game !!!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 30, 12 at 3:16pm
Unst0ppable

Meh, I don't give a shit. Just say f u and leave. Doesn't really bother me. I use akimbo USP's. And no gets pissed it's beast.

P90 rapid+ silencer attachments
USP akimbo
C4 & EMP (to destroy sentries pave lows and EtC.,)
Scavenger Pro
Hardline Pro ( ur gonna get a LOT of assists)
Marksman (DAMN, ONE BADASS PERK, I SWEAR)
Attack H., Strafe, Pave Low

Those fmg'ers will be worshipping you.

(Look up troublemaker with olly murs. I hate british JB's but this song is AWESOME!)

Oct 25, 12 at 9:25am
IronLuigi

jakelowjake
Old news,FMG9 , MP7, and ACR 6.8 are the noob guns of Mw3. That's why I hate this game,

Oct 24, 12 at 9:13am
jakelowjake

[i][/i]hey bitches[u][/u]fmg9 sucks

Aug 04, 12 at 9:53pm
Ajax

quote theQman
Ajax The Spas 12 is awesome. After a little less than a day of playing with it, I got it to level 30 and got my first ever shotgun MOAB on lockdown with it. It dominated in close quarters and I even got some long shots in with it. Did they buff it while I didn't have the game or something?

I wish I could upload the video but not only do I have recording off, I have no way of uploading it at all.
How I missed this, I don't know.

But nope, no buffs.

Last time it was touched, it wasn't really touched at all, the only thing that's changed for it in the history of MW3 is the Extended Mags glitch being patched.

It's meant to get a buff soon though. Whether it'll actually happen or not, iunno.

Aug 03, 12 at 3:34am
theQman

I haven't really seen these guns anymore tbh.

Aug 03, 12 at 1:59am
KR_1250

Holy crap i had forgotten all about these guns.

Maybe i'll put off my glorious COD comeback now that i think about it.

Aug 02, 12 at 9:42pm
Mars

FMG9s have beenll nerfed but plenty of people still use them really it doesn't matter what you do you can nerf every gun in the game and people would still find a way to frustrate you with them the only thing that really irritates me is FMG9s and Noob tubers i know that sometimes a rocket launcher is required like when people are camping their asses off but when someone noob tubes at point blank range that is frustrating additionally riot shields are trash i think they should be taken out completely or at least eventually break like they do in survival

Jun 19, 12 at 9:03am
theQman

Ajax The Spas 12 is awesome. After a little less than a day of playing with it, I got it to level 30 and got my first ever shotgun MOAB on lockdown with it. It dominated in close quarters and I even got some long shots in with it. Did they buff it while I didn't have the game or something?

I wish I could upload the video but not only do I have recording off, I have no way of uploading it at all.

Jun 18, 12 at 11:23am
Horse

Getting killed during that second you are getting up is a pain in the dick. Especially when you have just been revived and you don't know what the *bleep* direction you are facing. It's like titty *bleep*ing a moose in the ass.

Jun 18, 12 at 8:37am
Whelan

For your last point, just press start and then circle. Sorted.

Instead of accepting the revive start shooting as there's that annoying second where you're getting up. I don't mind getting revived because if i die then it doesn't count as an extra kill and if I manage to survive and get up then I can just start beasting again.