Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Mario Kart 7 » Favorite Retro Course » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Dec 07, 11 at 3:29pmThrawn

So does anyone have a favorite retro course in the game out of the ones that came back?

I'll have to say mine is Kalimari Desert.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 16, 12 at 2:23pm
Mikey14

My favorite track is coconut mall. I don't know why?

Apr 16, 12 at 12:30pm
jolteon1996

What nostalgia to play Daisy Cruiser and Dino Dino Jungle! Double Dash was my first Mario Kart game.

Apr 16, 12 at 9:26am
Huntereb

"Waluigi Pinball" and "Bowser Castle 3". Waluigi pinball was the most detailed course in MKDS, at least in my mind.

Apr 16, 12 at 7:11am
lovelyfisher

quote Dark Arcanine
Koopa Troopa Beach, Kalimari Desert, Maple Treeway, and DK Pass.

Just to add a bit of substance, I really liked the changes made to Koopa Troopa Beach and that was my first time racing Maple Treeway so it's new to me, haha, but awesome at any rate.

SNES rainbow road is my favourite by far.

Apr 16, 12 at 5:06am
Dark Arcanine

Koopa Troopa Beach, Kalimari Desert, Maple Treeway, and DK Pass.

Just to add a bit of substance, I really liked the changes made to Koopa Troopa Beach and that was my first time racing Maple Treeway so it's new to me, haha, but awesome at any rate.

Apr 16, 12 at 1:55am
pharaoh

SFC Rainbow Road.

Apr 12, 12 at 6:02pm
Neon Helios

Definitely Mario Circuit 2.

Apr 12, 12 at 4:08am
Mythic Racer UK

Lets bring this thread BACK TO LIFE!!
Anyway, I will have to say SNES Mario Circuit 2, GCN Dino Dino Jungle & Bowsers castle 1
These are by far all of my Favourite Retro Tracks. Mushroom Gorge is ok but a bit of a pain in rear.

Dec 25, 11 at 1:15pm
Griffsports

Daisy Cruiser from GameCube. I just got the game yesterday if anyone would like to play.

Dec 17, 11 at 8:31am
Kokoro

Mushroom Gorge, since it's my favorite track in any Mario Kart game.