Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » This May Be Old News... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Dec 05, 11 at 6:57pmcrazymew

But I can't seem to get online with Monster Hunter Tri. I swiped my little bro's game for the chance to play online and it won't let me, : <

I've tested the connection, visited a few websites on the browser, looked at the weather channel, and even deleted the connection and added it again! Still I get this "Error Code: 11607"

As if that wasn't proof enough that my connection's working just fine, I have five PC's in my basement, all with wireless connections that run perfectly. Even my PSP connects with no problems!

So this gets me to my question here. Everything works, except MH specifically... Why?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 31, 12 at 12:51pm
zafriz

@ Shuino oh my gohs!!!!!!! ur information was correct it worked!!!!! dud thanks you so much for posting this helpfull info ur awsome i ben trying to figure this out for days!!! thanks man and look me up on monster hunter some time i have 2 hunters 1 named zafriz, and the other is Ares , ares is level 14 zafriz is level 60 thanks gain man ur the best!!!!

Dec 08, 11 at 5:54am
crazymew

My God... I saw all those names Tuesday night! D;

Dec 07, 11 at 2:40pm
Kholdstare

doesnt matter, same Id i use for all my characters..

Dec 07, 11 at 1:29pm
Its_my_time24

Hey Khold,

I have u on my roster...BUT YOU USED ICHINARU'S ONLINE ACCOUNT!! YOU ALMOST ALWAYS GO ON LINKS!!!

Sincerly,

Its_my_time24

Dec 07, 11 at 5:46am
Kholdstare

dam you shuino xDD i found you on mh3 but right as i messaged you you disconnected... im hanging with gear and Alizma atm xDD

Dec 06, 11 at 4:20am
Shuino

names Shuino on NA

Dec 06, 11 at 4:14am
crazymew

I do, my character goes by "Klinx".

Dec 06, 11 at 1:09am
Kholdstare

*sounds like a some guy who hits on chicks from a local bar*
so..do you guys...play on NA servers? xD

Dec 06, 11 at 12:31am
Shuino