Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Rumble Blast » How to get boss poke fast » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Nov 30, 11 at 1:20amDarkBlade725

I been trying to get all the Johto starters and everytime I kill them I keep getting the Gold coins and I really want the poke is there a way to get them faster

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 02, 13 at 1:59pm
Pokemon Master of th

==========
Yeah just keep trying to get a gutsy++ and beat the shit outa the wobbly pokemon

Nov 21, 12 at 7:08pm
Snowleoperd5

I think it has something to do whith how many keys you have...maybe you need all 3????

Nov 14, 12 at 5:02pm
A dead horse

He's not asking how to get it, he's asking how to find one easier. I heard that if you get a ninjask that knows a certain move, it move the chance from 5% to 10%

Wait, Nevermind. I r stoopeed?

This message was merged with other messages by Sigma (moderator)

Oct 02, 12 at 9:29am
SR THE HEDGEHOG

i don't know i think you have to have luck to get them!

Aug 10, 12 at 7:12pm
NebulaGaming

Listen to Cheeky boo, except use a gutsy++ poke and maybe try getting a poke with a type advantage to beat the hell outta it when its dizzy

Mar 28, 12 at 2:11pm
Cheeky boo

Use a gusty+ Pokemon and make it dizzy quicker, once you done that switch to a Pokemon with a move like drill peak or fly (really good fast moves) and beat the hell outa it

Mar 26, 12 at 7:36am
Vast

Keep killin'

Mar 04, 12 at 1:49pm
Eric4433

Just keep trying until you get it. You can also use a Pokémon with the move storm throw which make it easier to make Pokémon wobbly.

Jan 22, 12 at 2:48pm
Fluffy_Apple

What about the pokemon surrounded it? Try to befriend as many as you can then release them to get the ticket for the boss pokemon, this, though, is just estimated that the backup is of its lower evolution (Pignite has backups of Tepig)

Jan 17, 12 at 12:29am
Lulu

If you kill a pokemon while it's dizzy you instantly befriend
It.

You could use a weaker pokemon with a move that closes in on the target, like magical leaf. That way you can keep attacking from a distance, keeping your lower level pokemon alive, and dealing more hits increasing the odds of making them dizzy. Once they are just switch to your strongest pokemon and kill them quickly so you don't lose it.