Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception » Uncharted 3 Co-Op Adventure » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 29, 11 at 12:20pmThe Hudd

Co-op Adventure drops you and two other players into a story-based game mode involving you, your partners, and extremely tough enemies. There are five chapters spanning maps from Uncharted 1, 2 and 3, while tweaking the stories and gameplay. You can choose the difficulty level on each chapter such as Easy, Normal, Hard, and Crushing (which will become available after beating Hard mode). Hard and Crushing mode are challenging and require good team work. Be warned, though: the harder the difficulty, the lower the amount of team lives you start with. Easy mode has 20, Normal mode has 15, Hard mode has 15, and Crushing mode has 10.

Co-op Adventure has almost every kind of weapon in the game as well as its own separate boosters, weapon perks, and medal kickbacks. All chapters are highlighted by the boss fight at the end, which can be quite frustrating if you're on Crushing mode. To succeed, all three players have to utilize their skills and layouts to work as a team and succeed. You can also play this mode offline in splitscreen.

Maps:

Borneo

London Underground

Monastery

Syria

Airport

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 03, 12 at 11:38am
Agent Mo

quote "THE GUN"|message:33359720
How the hell do you unlock marco polo off line........ Can you even do it??????????????/
If you can get treasures offline then it's possible. I can't remember which coop adventure map Marco Polo is but the treasures are dropped on Hard (or Crushing) difficulty by the bosses of that map.

Aug 02, 12 at 6:29pm
"THE GUN"

How the hell do you unlock marco polo off line........ Can you even do it??????????????/

Jul 20, 12 at 2:46pm
Agent Mo

quote KristenMarie_W
Is there anyone that would be willing to help me beat all five chapter of adventure on crushing? I haven't gotten any of them done. Every time I go through matchmaking I get stuck with players that kill each other on purpose rather than getting through the first checkpoint.
Sure i'll help, PSN is AgentMo4444, just write in the request who you are otherwise i'll reject it

Jul 19, 12 at 6:37pm
KristenMarie_W

Is there anyone that would be willing to help me beat all five chapter of adventure on crushing? I haven't gotten any of them done. Every time I go through matchmaking I get stuck with players that kill each other on purpose rather than getting through the first checkpoint.

Jul 16, 12 at 12:24am
DarshD

quote Agent Mo
It takes a lot of farming lol,
ikr

Jun 25, 12 at 12:10am
Agent Mo

quote samwise995
i can't get any of the skeleton skins because i can never get any of the bloody treasures. i get like the normal/easy treasures on hard/crushing and i don't know why. its so frustrating.
It takes a lot of farming lol, if possible get to the boss that has the treasure with as many lives as possible, if he doesn't drop the treasure kill yourselves to restart the checkpoint and repeat. Much quicker than just playing the whole way through over and over.

Jun 24, 12 at 9:31am
samwise995

i can't get any of the skeleton skins because i can never get any of the bloody treasures. i get like the normal/easy treasures on hard/crushing and i don't know why. its so frustrating.

Jun 23, 12 at 2:07pm
Agent Mo

quote tashes
Can some1 please tell me what is the purpose of the checkpoints in Adventure if after dying the chapter has to be started from beginning?

TIA
If all three players die at the same time, the game restarts from the last checkpoint. Your team has a number of 'team lives' (20 on easy, 15 on normal and hard and 10 on crushing), if anybody dies your team loses one team life, even if the other two players survive until that person respawns. So if all three die, you lose three team lives and you get restarted to the checkpoint. If you die with no team lives left you can't respawn (unless your team gets to another checkpoint, but you will still have 0 team lives), which means if all three players die once more the game ends.

Jun 23, 12 at 8:31am
tashes

Can some1 please tell me what is the purpose of the checkpoints in Adventure if after dying the chapter has to be started from beginning?

TIA

Jun 18, 12 at 10:04pm
Kastor

quote LouLou9413
hey i really want to do all crushings too just add me and i have all summer to do this. LouLou9413. just message me and i have a pretty good idea of the maps and where enemies spawn.
Nah, I don't play it anymore. Add Agent Mo, and some of the others, they're probably in your timezone and have more time and skill to help you out.