Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns » Ore stone » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato

hideOriginal Post

Nov 28, 11 at 3:06amfoxx777

Hate being a burden, BUT CAN SOME ONE ANYONE TELL ME WHERE AND HOW TO GET A ORE STONE BUT IF NOT (I know this will sound bad) but at least a hex or code for it? I need the double bed to marry Licorice to be completely happy. Any help is welcomed.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 23, 14 at 3:10pm
cinzy

help is needed cant find any damn ore stone

Feb 03, 13 at 11:44am
Koru Karatoma

quote Aya
Probably at least half of the people here who are having trouble finding even one ore stone are playing in Summer. Before when it was winter, I could find the ore stones hidden in snowballs or hidden in areas where you can't reach unless it's winter (because of the frozen lake). Like other users said, you can probably find ore stones behind the waterfall; but only on days with rainy or stormy weather. It doesn't rain too much during the Summer, I have not yet found an ore stone behind the river, unfortunately. I'm not sure if you can find them in the mines or not, but it's worth a try... "
Well, im playing in fall ,second year, and jeez it is soo fricking hard to find one but before this i would find like a crap-load (im marrying Cam:D) and anyway who is licorice?

Jan 27, 13 at 9:59pm
RAndOmEr

quote black rose 1 7 2001
at winter the place where the cub is while follow the river and there is a secret area

Yeah where is the cub?

Jan 27, 13 at 9:56pm
RAndOmEr

I can find ores in snowballs, behind the water fall, plus there are hidden areas and the water does not have to be frozen to find them, at the water fall area near the dock jump on the giant rock then from that rock jump on the other rock and on the grassy area. Hope that helps!
~some totally awsome girl who forever changed your life

Dec 09, 12 at 4:30pm
kaley

hey if you look in the mines when there is a typhoon you will find ore stones, copper, etc. hope that helped you guys with that.

Oct 30, 12 at 12:58pm
HarvestMoonFan2000

I found an ore stone on year 1 in spring when i was jumping in the water.

Oct 07, 12 at 12:57am
black rose 1 7 2001

at winter the place where the cub is while follow the river and there is a secret area

Sep 17, 12 at 12:21am
Aya87

Oh! I see what they mean behind the waterfall now! Not exactly "behind the waterfall", but the crack in the wall behind the waterfall. I just found two walnuts, so I'm pretty sure if I check there everyday, I will eventually find enough ore stones for what I need. Good luck, minna-san.

Sep 16, 12 at 11:59pm
Aya

Probably at least half of the people here who are having trouble finding even one ore stone are playing in Summer. Before when it was winter, I could find the ore stones hidden in snowballs or hidden in areas where you can't reach unless it's winter (because of the frozen lake). Like other users said, you can probably find ore stones behind the waterfall; but only on days with rainy or stormy weather. It doesn't rain too much during the Summer, I have not yet found an ore stone behind the river, unfortunately. I'm not sure if you can find them in the mines or not, but it's worth a try... "

Jul 18, 12 at 12:36pm
Lilliaican

Ugh can't find it please help