Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword » Off-Topic GD: Skyloft » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for a game thread, feel free to drop them in here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

Nov 27, 11 at 10:16pmDark Arcanine

Hey guys. Since we've all come together for the release of this fantastic game, we might as well have our place for general chat to get to know each other better.

Since SS is on the Wii, I was wondering how much you guys actually still use yours? I sometimes crank it up to play Monster Hunter Tri, and still need to finish Okami.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 11, 12 at 8:12am
Best Player Ever

So I pre-ordered the English version of Hyrule Historia for anout 20 bucks this Saturday. I feel quite happy about my choice.

Oct 08, 12 at 4:51am
Dark Arcanine

So what's everyone been up to lately? ^^

Awesome enough to be worth sharing.

Sep 06, 12 at 10:23am
Phi

Nintendo all the way. >: They'll be the only consoles coming into my house. :3 I can't wait till we can afford to buy it Dark Arcanine. There's so many good games already.

Sep 01, 12 at 4:06pm
Dark Arcanine

Like little green men or something else? x3

Have you been keeping up with the Wii U news much? You might find the Wii U will be a lot more to your liking, what with some of the games we already know it's getting and my high hopes for the gamepad. ^^ Well, I guess you can tell I'm excited. x3

From what I've read and heard the Vita hasn't done very well. And if I remember right, Sony's next console won't have backward compatibility and something about used games too.

Sep 01, 12 at 11:58am
Eiche

I haven't really been keeping up on Curiosity tbh. I wanna see it find something cool, though.

I may get the Wii U, but I'm not sure if I'll put enough time into it for it to be worth the money. If so, I'd definitely like a black Wii U.

I think I'll probably stick with Sony for consoles and Nintendo for handhelds. ^^
that's not to say I won't try the Wii U or Vita though

Aug 31, 12 at 10:53pm
Dark Arcanine

I guess older handhelds are cooler like that because you can replace the batteries easy and keep going. x3 Been ages since I've used them.

Anyone been keeping up with the news from Mars? The other day the curiosity rover sent back a recorded message which was interesting.

And have any of you guys pre-ordered the Wii U? More and more news keeps coming out to suggest there'll be black as well as white versions at launch.

Aug 26, 12 at 4:18pm
Phi

The power went off here the other day. I played my 3DS till it went dead. When it started to get dark, the insanity kicked in. ;-; Luckily, it's rare that we lose it.

Aug 21, 12 at 2:06am
Dark Arcanine

Which really says something about the price of games here. The market could be at least slightly better if they didn't cost so much.

Everyone should own board games. ;-; They're pretty much my go-to thing if the power goes out. x3 That or reading a book.

Aug 19, 12 at 4:05pm
Phi

You can get like 3 games for the price of one of yours over here. :3 Shame I'm poor.

We don't own any board games. ;-;

Aug 17, 12 at 3:42am
Dark Arcanine

That price is way, way better than what I've been seeing around here. And I've not seen it second-hand either. I'll have to keep it in mind. ^^

I think I'm getting hooked on board games again. First Scrabble, and now Monopoly.