Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PlayStation Vita » Requests, Feedback, and Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 27, 11 at 6:00pmAurora

You guys know the drill. Please use this thread for all of your requests, feedback, suggestions, and other relevant whatsits.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 20, 13 at 8:56pm
Fluidity

quote Axe
I love the background we have. I'm not too sure about adding a footer - personally, I find them a bit unnecessary - but that's why I'm asking.

I think the point of having Beep Bops Vita in the subforums is because it's a game that a lot of people probably have, since it came in one of the system bundles. Since more people are likely to have it, more people would probably want to discuss it. That's what I think, anyway.

Maybe a news feed of sorts in the footer? Image footers are kind of useless yes, but I've seen functional ones. Or you can add something humerus, that always works.

Oh wait, there's a headlines column on the forum already. Dur. It never catches my eye, my bad.

Feb 20, 13 at 8:54pm
Axe

I love the background we have. I'm not too sure about adding a footer - personally, I find them a bit unnecessary - but that's why I'm asking.

I think the point of having Beep Bops Vita in the subforums is because it's a game that a lot of people probably have, since it came in one of the system bundles. Since more people are likely to have it, more people would probably want to discuss it. That's what I think, anyway.

Feb 20, 13 at 8:32pm
Fluidity

Dunno how I feel about Blops being up there; I heard that game sucks. The rest are fine, especially Persona. <3

I've always been a fan of the graphics here, but I think it's time for a change. I say keep the background image but a new header with some color and maybe a footer would be nice.

Feb 20, 13 at 8:29pm
Axe

What does everybody think about the header, and the subforums?

Feb 19, 13 at 7:12pm
Soltice

When you think about it, it kinda "does" make sense ._. lol

Feb 19, 13 at 4:10pm
Axe

I don't know why it's like that either, but it's not hurting anything so I haven't tried to do anything about it yet.

Feb 19, 13 at 3:14pm
Fluidity

Way to go Aurora you broke it.

Feb 19, 13 at 11:37am
Aurora

Neoseeker Forums » Assassin's Creed Community » PlayStation Vita Games » PlayStation Vita

Hmm, that makes no sense.

Jan 06, 13 at 7:41pm
Bruin

Sweet. Should the hurt and heal consist of the top 25 posters (as well as any active members here who might not be on there) again?

I know somebody who might be willing to do a header if they aren't too busy.

Jan 06, 13 at 6:54pm
Fluidity

I'm all for a trophy challenge thread and another hurt and heal (God that was so fun).

As for a graphics contest, I rarely support them anymore. There simply aren't enough GA's to participate. If you guys are tired of the current header (which I agree still works), I think your best bet would be to just contact someone you know is willing and able to produce good work, unless you already have a few people who would be willing to participate in a contest. I've seen too many instances lately where contests are set up and no one makes anything.