Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft » Why Terraria is BETTER than Minecraft » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Nov 27, 11 at 2:45pmditto

What is wrong with you all? Playing shitty minecraft when you could be out playing the almighty TERRARIA! Terraria is so much better than shitcraft. For starters, it's 3rd person. Way more fun than regular old 1st person. Secondly, minecraft's weapons and tools can break! Why would you play a game with breakable items? That's like playing CoD and hoping your gun gets jammed every time you get 5 kills. Terraria has indestructible weapons (provided you don't drop them in the lava lol.) I mean seriously. If you beat a diamond sword against the dirt, it won't break for years. Also the terraria weapons are better, and the gold tools actually do something. Terraria has flaming boomerangs and swords and bows. What does minecraft have? Diamond. Just diamond. The mobs/monsters in terraria are much better too. There's fire imps, goblin armies, slimes, skeletron, eater of worlds, eye of Cthulhu, etc etc. Minecraft has "blobs" of slime that are shaped like cubes. Oh yeah, and there's no circles in minecraft. What in the actual *bleep*. Who would pay for a game that has no circles in it?? Terraria also has potions. For the short time I did play minecraft, before I realized how shit it was, I didn't see any potions. So haha. Take that minecraftfags. You officially know how rubbish your "game" truly is. How does it feel knowing you play this terrible excuse for a game when you could be playing super awesome Terraria? Lol losers.

tl;dr - Minecraft is shit, and doesn't have circles. Buy terraria because it's better.

Emaster MK

Mod edit: Stating your opinion is fine, but don't be a troll/jerk about it. Watch yourself.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 25, 16 at 8:01am
Terrarian

My username says it all. Anyway, sure Terraria has better stuff and all Minecraft has that is actually creative is redstone, they are both good games.

Moral of the story: Grow up and stop fighting!

Jun 6, 16 at 11:40am
Terrarian

I play Minecraft and I'm an OP redstoner. But when I got Terraria: *brain explosion*.

Apr 10, 16 at 10:12am
jare

haha, your stupid

Apr 9, 16 at 5:25am
enver

quote Jackal_Man
Terraria seems more about adventuing and getting all the best armour/weapons and killing all the boss monsters. Minecraft is more towards building and exploring.

I prefer Minecraft because I enjoy building things from farms to traps to silly looking structures, Terraria has the possibility to build but it is a much more boring form for me.

I played Terraria a few times, a long while back I managed to get all the good weapons and armor and killed all the bosses it had (though it now has a lot more updates now) and after I got all that stuff I just didn't know what to do.

It's just easier for me to get into Minecraft and if I get bored of it I just search around for some mods and it feels like a new game!

Apr 7, 16 at 7:36pm
Nando__707

Idiot have you even played Minecraft well yea terraria is better but who cares go to hell dipshit

Mar 17, 16 at 3:35am
Night

I more recently got Terraria and still trying to figure out that game. I by far prefer Minecraft, though I have been playing that for some years now, maybe after I get used to Terraria I'll enjoy it more, who knows.

Feb 11, 16 at 9:06pm
brandonhoyer

This is something someone posted on debate.org:

"Minecraft has the Ender Dragon,Elder Guardian,and The Wither! BEAT THAT TERRARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

posted by: "Lovleymira"

Jul 9, 14 at 9:13pm
ditto

Haha

Jul 8, 14 at 7:33pm
ryanguy426

I'd play Terraria if it was somewhat more clear. I tried it once, but never really got into it. Might try again though....

Jul 6, 14 at 4:53pm
Zezyr

quote ditto
Oh yeah, and there's no circles in minecraft. What in the actual *bleep*. Who would pay for a game that has no circles in it?? Terraria also has potions. For the short time I did play minecraft, before I realized how shit it was, I didn't see any potions.

tl;dr - Minecraft is shit, and doesn't have circles. Buy terraria because it's better.
Minecraft has potions, so your statement about potions is incorrect. Secondly, Terraria being better is a opinion, so don't be like "Haha Minecraft sucks loserss". Not to mention, there are no circles in Terraria either......

I personally prefer Minecraft over Terraria; and I have both games. But Terraria is good too; both games have their goods and bads. For example, Minecraft has variety of game modes, such as Survival/Creative; however Terraria only has survival. But then again, with Terraria having so much blocks/tools/armor, it's probably better that they don't have creative.

See what I did their? I pointed out aspects of Minecraft and Terraria and why they are good and bad. You should be doing that.