Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft » Why Terraria is BETTER than Minecraft » Post Reply

Note to Guests:

You are NOT allowed to advertise Minecraft servers, texture packs, videos, or anything else in this forum! Read the full forums rules HERE! For advertising servers please see this forum. Thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Party Bomb Cow Tipper Explosive Diamond Emerald Ender Eye Ender Pearl Lurker Archer Miner No-Brainer

hideOriginal Post

Nov 27, 11 at 2:45pmditto

What is wrong with you all? Playing shitty minecraft when you could be out playing the almighty TERRARIA! Terraria is so much better than shitcraft. For starters, it's 3rd person. Way more fun than regular old 1st person. Secondly, minecraft's weapons and tools can break! Why would you play a game with breakable items? That's like playing CoD and hoping your gun gets jammed every time you get 5 kills. Terraria has indestructible weapons (provided you don't drop them in the lava lol.) I mean seriously. If you beat a diamond sword against the dirt, it won't break for years. Also the terraria weapons are better, and the gold tools actually do something. Terraria has flaming boomerangs and swords and bows. What does minecraft have? Diamond. Just diamond. The mobs/monsters in terraria are much better too. There's fire imps, goblin armies, slimes, skeletron, eater of worlds, eye of Cthulhu, etc etc. Minecraft has "blobs" of slime that are shaped like cubes. Oh yeah, and there's no circles in minecraft. What in the actual *bleep*. Who would pay for a game that has no circles in it?? Terraria also has potions. For the short time I did play minecraft, before I realized how shit it was, I didn't see any potions. So haha. Take that minecraftfags. You officially know how rubbish your "game" truly is. How does it feel knowing you play this terrible excuse for a game when you could be playing super awesome Terraria? Lol losers.

tl;dr - Minecraft is shit, and doesn't have circles. Buy terraria because it's better.

Emaster MK

Mod edit: Stating your opinion is fine, but don't be a troll/jerk about it. Watch yourself.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 09, 14 at 9:13pm
ditto

Haha

Jul 08, 14 at 7:33pm
ryanguy426

I'd play Terraria if it was somewhat more clear. I tried it once, but never really got into it. Might try again though....

Jul 06, 14 at 4:53pm
Zezyr

quote ditto
Oh yeah, and there's no circles in minecraft. What in the actual *bleep*. Who would pay for a game that has no circles in it?? Terraria also has potions. For the short time I did play minecraft, before I realized how shit it was, I didn't see any potions.

tl;dr - Minecraft is shit, and doesn't have circles. Buy terraria because it's better.
Minecraft has potions, so your statement about potions is incorrect. Secondly, Terraria being better is a opinion, so don't be like "Haha Minecraft sucks loserss". Not to mention, there are no circles in Terraria either......

I personally prefer Minecraft over Terraria; and I have both games. But Terraria is good too; both games have their goods and bads. For example, Minecraft has variety of game modes, such as Survival/Creative; however Terraria only has survival. But then again, with Terraria having so much blocks/tools/armor, it's probably better that they don't have creative.

See what I did their? I pointed out aspects of Minecraft and Terraria and why they are good and bad. You should be doing that.

Jun 11, 14 at 9:51am
warl0rd11

I like both! They have their pros and cons as sandbox games alike.

Jun 08, 14 at 3:00pm
leiasglory

I should say i dont like minecraft that much...i just got bored after playing it for 3 or 4 times..

Maybe im just not a creative person..and sometimes even got feared when i played the survival mode alone at night at home:p

Gotta try Terraria!

Jun 07, 14 at 5:13pm
Poop

There is no way in hell Terraria is better then minecraft They are both great games but minecraft is better 100% it has Servers and mods so what if weapons break it gives a sense realism do things not break in real life? MInecraft has better mods and a better Forum plus MINECRAFT IS A 3-D SANDBOX

Apr 23, 14 at 6:18pm
Keymoshy

quote GLaDOS
Ditto

I have both

I win

Me too....

But I WIN

Feb 05, 14 at 8:57am
phoenix084

I watched a few videos and honestly if I wanted to play an 8 bit 2d I would hook up my old Nintendo minecraft is a lot better than terraria

Feb 01, 14 at 2:26pm
DGThread

Yeah I agree, I play MineCraft because I enjoy building all kinds of things. In Terraria you can build but it feels limited. I have not played Terraria in so long I am sure a lot has changed, but back then I wasn't a big fan.

Jan 31, 14 at 2:04pm
DemonicDemon27

quote ditto
What is wrong with you all? Playing shitty minecraft when you could be out playing the almighty TERRARIA! Terraria is so much better than shitcraft. For starters, it's 3rd person. Way more fun than regular old 1st person. Secondly, minecraft's weapons and tools can break! Why would you play a game with breakable items? That's like playing CoD and hoping your gun gets jammed every time you get 5 kills. Terraria has indestructible weapons (provided you don't drop them in the lava lol.) I mean seriously. If you beat a diamond sword against the dirt, it won't break for years. Also the terraria weapons are better, and the gold tools actually do something. Terraria has flaming boomerangs and swords and bows. What does minecraft have? Diamond. Just diamond. The mobs/monsters in terraria are much better too. There's fire imps, goblin armies, slimes, skeletron, eater of worlds, eye of Cthulhu, etc etc. Minecraft has "blobs" of slime that are shaped like cubes. Oh yeah, and there's no circles in minecraft. What in the actual *bleep*. Who would pay for a game that has no circles in it?? Terraria also has potions. For the short time I did play minecraft, before I realized how shit it was, I didn't see any potions. So haha. Take that minecraftfags. You officially know how rubbish your "game" truly is. How does it feel knowing you play this terrible excuse for a game when you could be playing super awesome Terraria? Lol losers.

Emaster MK

Mod edit: Stating your opinion is fine, but don't be a troll/jerk about it. Watch yourself.
I have Minecraft and am interested in Terraria... so your 'argument' actually helps me a little. But you don't have to be a jerk about it. If you think Minecraft is a bad game, don't repeat 500,000 times that "minecraft is shitcraft" And you said not to be a troll/jerk, but I think you are.

Sorry if I insulted you or anything. Good day lad.