Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » any quick ways to level up guns? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 26, 11 at 6:34pmCall_Me_God

are there any quick ways to level up your guns to 31? i know about completing all the attachment challenges and stuff.. other than that is there anything else you can do?

thanks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 07, 13 at 1:56pm
acewardog

I recommend playing FFA, Domination or Ground War. You can pick up a lot of kills in those game types.

Mar 30, 13 at 9:29am
jason bob er nog

this may sound stupid but go for assists....as every 20 assists you gen 1000 weapon xp....also play the objective like killing the person with the flag on CTF or kill someone with the flag close to your objective.....hope this helps

Mar 23, 13 at 1:40pm
Prestige 20

You wanna level up quick WITHOUT all the attachments challenges? Play drop zone in community playlist.
20-30 kills per match, you'll get a gold on 2-3 hours guaranteed. If of course you're comfortable with that gun.

Feb 20, 13 at 5:18pm
tactical

DROP ZONE!!!!!!! YOU ONLY REELY GET XP 4 YOUR GUN BUT JUST A LITTLE BIT 4 YOUR LEVEL XP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 20, 13 at 4:56pm
fcs0708

quote Call_Me_God
are there any quick ways to level up your guns to 31? i know about completing all the attachment challenges and stuff.. other than that is there anything else you can do?

thanks
well you could boost on the face-off maps but that would just be cheating... PS if you do this with random people they can report you for boosting so i advise you don't at all or with your friends you can trust that won't report you>there's no other way!:P:P:P:P:P

Dec 14, 12 at 2:20am
adiii500

shoot shoot shoot to get hire lvl

Nov 11, 12 at 12:03pm
Dman hugh

Yes play drop zone its and easy way to level up yourself and your guns.In only three games my gun leveled up from 4 to 9. Hope this helps

Nov 02, 12 at 11:35am
Simaul

Get kills while playing to objective. This will give you bonus points (offensive, defensive).

I don't know if they fixed this or not. But there used to be a trick where you could kill yourself and have a buddy pick up your gun and his kills would help to build up your gun level.

Oct 25, 12 at 6:21am
IronLuigi

Playing Kill Confirmed with only one weapon ? that's a way to leveling quick

Oct 09, 12 at 10:05pm
YOUR MAWM

THE MOST ADVANCED WAY TO LEVEL UP: KILL