Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Football Manager 2008 » In recievership, help! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 26, 12 at 6:37pm
rooney871

i know this thread doesnt need my help but on the point of YOUR club in debt/recievershipi hate it when you stick t your budget and you still go into debt!!

a little tip for money making:

scout loads of spanish youth/B teams. they will all have minimum fee's and sometimes really cheap, over a few years you can sign maybe 10x players for less than £500k each so that will cost MAX £5m and if one of them(worst case scenario) turns out to be great you can sell for £10m

basically you can have a cycle of young cheap players coming in and you sell each batch for a large profit OR keep them in your playing squad if needed?

can also do this with south american players but can become difficult with work permits

Nov 25, 11 at 5:51am
craigibhoy

oooh good choice lol

Nov 25, 11 at 2:32am
pugzzz

Basically straight after i made this thread Arsenal offered for me, and im an arsenal fan too so there wasnt much of a decision to be made!

Nov 25, 11 at 1:02am
craigibhoy

you will just have to wait till someone buys them out, if it was me id resign and look for a new club lol...

Nov 24, 11 at 11:52pm
pugzzz

im napoli, and i joined the club when they were in recievership and managed to come 8th, but by the end of the season the recievers had released all my first team sqaud except about 7 of them.

I had minus 300k wage budget but at the end of the season it was only minus 30k, so i released one more player in order to sign a new sqaud (mostly of 36 year olds, can only pay 15,000 grand a week!) havent signed any of them yet, but are the board just going to slowly release and sell them all again because the wages will go over again?

How do i get out? Or do i just wait for someone to help the club?