Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns » Double your money every day, without animals, crops or cheat codes! :D » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato

hideOriginal Post

Nov 24, 11 at 4:44amLinebecks Ferret

I discovered the ULTIMATE way to get rich quick! All you need is a pot. Go to Raul's shop, and when he's selling rice, FILL UP ALL YOUR BAG SLOTS with as much rice as you can physically carry! Spend ALL your money doing this. Then go back to your farm, cook ALL the rice in your pot, and you will have a crap-load of cooked rice. Then, if you want even MORE profit, make ALL the cooked rice into the pot again to make Rice Porridge. Then ship ALL the rice porridge, and repeat for as long as the day goes, or however much you can be bothered. The next day, YOU WILL HAVE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS WORTH OF PROFIT! Cha-ching! And you can do this for as long as you want. Millionaire in no time.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 02, 14 at 4:32pm
nemogirl

dude. really? just agree to disagree on this. some find it a bit cheats. some will find it suits their own financial needs. I think it's a good way to get good money fast if you want to get on with the bigger picture of things to come but I think that would take away from the small town farming life feel of good and honest work done right. I'm still going to try it though. what can I say? I'm forever a shady city slicker. yer folks always warned you about a gal like me.

May 29, 14 at 8:01pm
Isabel

It doesn't work!!! I did it with all the money I had and I didn't get a lot back

Apr 25, 14 at 7:19pm
Lilly bug

It does not work like other people say it does I tryd it but it never works i lost alot of money

Feb 26, 14 at 3:06pm
maddie ffffffer

Thnnnnxxx sooo much in two days I already got four million g

Feb 26, 14 at 3:05pm
maddie ffffffer

Wow I think this solved all mine and cams proplems thnx sooo much see ya later

Jul 22, 13 at 6:13am
laura jane

thanks, I'll try it!! Its just I've tried to get 1,000,000g on harvest moon. Thanks for the help!

Jun 21, 13 at 4:13pm
guests

Hi I just try every thing but it won't work

Mar 28, 13 at 6:53pm
Aelatsha

OMG it is a miracle!

Mar 26, 13 at 4:06pm
Aelatsha

I love the idea because it is a good money-making technique. I tried it, bought 50 Rice, and got 13,300 G in
return.

Feb 22, 13 at 10:09pm
Nikolai-Pokemon

ok so dont cheat unless you want to be a cheap farmer