Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Gold Riot Shield » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 24, 11 at 3:15amMrBacon18

I heard rumors that once you get all gold guns, you get a gold riot shield. Is this true?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 11, 13 at 10:07am
KainDog

What sort of attachments would you put on a riot shield? GRENADE LAUNCHER FTW!

Dec 14, 12 at 2:16am
adiii500

got the gold riot shield but its useless it makes you to slow and weak

Nov 24, 12 at 12:04pm
AgentAdam33

don't need shield, use your armor or else your weak

Nov 08, 12 at 4:26pm
nerD102

quote DRAG0N NINJA X
Riot shield are undoubtedly the hardest thing in mw3 (out of primary and secondary) to do well with. Firstly it doesnt even protect u. Secondly it slows u down. Thirdly you need to hit people twice while knifing is 1 hit (fair enough) all those people who say riot shielders are nooby are idiots. Riot shields take skill. End of.
i agree i see guys with riot shields with no skill but one guy just dominated the riot shield i couldn't get one kill our bullets riochet of him and it killed other guys but damn he was a pro at it and actully when we reloaded he got us in a snap and bynthe way he came in second place in his team i friend him and you know what he told me are you good with a riot shield

Nov 06, 12 at 3:40pm
Goldriotman

Search on YouTube gold riot shield mw3 and there is a video that shows you how to get it. I trying it tomorrow so I haven't personally tried it yet but it looks legit.

Jul 29, 12 at 9:10pm
neji 9889

quote DarkGenesis
yes, you can get a gold riot shield

once you've gotten all gold guns and completed all challenges for the riot shield then you can unlock camo for it and the only one to select will be gold, as with most other Call of Duty games you'll find that the gold camo will give you extra weapon damage and much less recoil(if using a gun)

so remember kids, go get those headshots so you can get gold camo for the extra damage!
that gold is darker than black
OH THE REFERENCES

Jul 29, 12 at 5:25pm
DRAG0N NINJA X

Riot shield are undoubtedly the hardest thing in mw3 (out of primary and secondary) to do well with. Firstly it doesnt even protect u. Secondly it slows u down. Thirdly you need to hit people twice while knifing is 1 hit (fair enough) all those people who say riot shielders are nooby are idiots. Riot shields take skill. End of.

Jul 27, 12 at 8:31am
Whelan

Will do.

Jul 27, 12 at 7:56am
Mw3 fan guy

Plz mw3 add camos for riptshield and attatchements

Nov 26, 11 at 1:59am
ineedhelp

quote Darnit
I'd prefer a golden stinger tbh, that would just look amazing
Perhaps a golden throwing knife. ;-)