Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » memorable points in FF-X...... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Nov 22, 11 at 8:35amNecha54

So we have all either played or have been playing FF-X and other than FF7 and FFXII and FF XIII this is one of the most memermorble FF games. I.M.O.....
So tellll me the most memorable parts of this game, or just tell me what you like. Just to relive the old storyline or visit a new One........

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 27, 12 at 3:10pm
bluedragon rox

well yea, i get used to the voices, and it makes it hard for me to listen to other versions. epic confusion. but still, i have a point with the crybaby thing.

May 27, 12 at 2:30pm
SpartanNinja

quote bluedragon rox
for the record, the japanese voice actor for tidus actually fits him well. the american one makes him sound like a crybaby 99.9999999% of the time
having listened to more than my fair share of both dubs and subs of games and anime you'd be surprised how well English (and other languages) do, especially lately. By comparison male characters in Japanese sound bland to me including this game... But even Japanese producers themselves say English generally sounds better on there stuff and in FFX International's case I believe they have both languages on audio and like a dozen subbed languages, though I have to wonder what the point of putting the English track on a Japanese release since it wasn't released in NA (and this was before releasing it to the PAL regions...).

But of course I don't want to turn this into a Dub/Sub war, there is no reason you cant have both in the same package and use it at your discretion (which is what I do with most of my anime)...

But say what you want but after playing it in English I can't go back to the subs in games and anime like FF, Cowboy Bebop, Eureka Seven and the like so...

May 27, 12 at 2:27pm
Koj

When Tidus breaks down in Home.

I bawled after that.

May 27, 12 at 1:55pm
bluedragon rox

quote SpartanNinja
quote Theman
He was?

start at about 10 mins in or watch the whole emotional thing... He is just standing there watching the whole time, and then just walks away once they make some promises to each other.
for the record, the japanese voice actor for tidus actually fits him well. the american one makes him sound like a crybaby 99.9999999% of the time

May 27, 12 at 9:29am
chee17

When they both admit to their feelings! The amazing scenery that accompanied with it was breathtaking as well and the lovely song too

May 25, 12 at 6:31am
SpartanNinja

quote Theman
He was?

start at about 10 mins in or watch the whole emotional thing... He is just standing there watching the whole time, and then just walks away once they make some promises to each other.

May 25, 12 at 5:26am
Theman

quote SpartanNinja
quote Theman
bluedragon rox come on man. That's just wrong.

Back to the grind stone. I love in FF-X when Tidus and Yuna finally kiss.
Yeah a kimarhi is stalking them the whole time...
He was?

May 24, 12 at 12:48pm
SpartanNinja

quote Theman

Yeah a kimarhi is stalking them the whole time...

May 24, 12 at 10:27am
Theman

May 24, 12 at 6:22am
bluedragon rox

off topic again